March 15, 2021
Stormwater and Flood Plain - Canceled
March 16, 2021
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Agenda - March 16, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - March 02, 2021
- MOT 2021-8875 A motion to conduct the March 16, 2021 meeting electronically.
- A. COR 2021-8880 Claims Ordinance No. 6401 - Payroll, February 26, 2021
- B. BIL 2021-8881 Bills Payable No. 6582 - March 16, 2021
- C. BIL 2021-8882 Bills Payable No. 6584 - March 16, 2021
- D. MOT 2021-8878 A motion authorizing a contract with Concentric Integration of Crystal Lake, IL for professional services in an amount not to exceed $21,725.00, which includes a 10% contingency.
- E. MOT 2021-8877 A motion approving an extension to the agreement with Traffic Control & Protection, Inc. of Bartlett, IL in an amount not to exceed $45,000.00 for the rental of portable barriers.
- F. RES 2021-8873 A resolution approving a contract extension with Snow Systems of Wheeling, IL for specialty winter operations services in an amount not to exceed $113,135.00 which includes a 10% contingency.
- G. MOT 2021-8872 A motion authorizing a rock salt allocation of 1,700 tons with the State of Illinois for the 2021/2022 season.
- H. MOT 2021-8857 A motion authorizing a contract with R.W. Dunteman Co. of Addison, IL in the amount of $4,464,000.00 for the 2021 Street Resurfacing Contract B.
- I. MOT 2021-8874 A motion authorizing a two year extension to the agreement with Blackboard Connect in the amount of $32,800.00 for a community wide notification system.
- J. MOT 2021-8876 A motion authorizing the purchase of a video management system in the amount of $32,800.00 for the parking deck.
- K. MOT 2021-8884 A motion awarding a contract to Denler, Inc. of Mokena, IL in the amount of $176,352.00 for the 2021 crack sealing project.
- L. MOT 2021-8887 A motion approving a contract with the Illinois Fire Chiefs Association of Skokie, IL in an amount not to exceed $36,000.00 to conduct a promotional process to create an eligibility list for the position of Fire Lieutenant.
- A. ORD 2021-8885 An ordinance authorizing the execution of a Sales Tax Rebate Agreement with Steinhafels, Inc.
- A. MOT 2021-8879 A motion for the construction of sidewalks in select locations adjacent to certain schools in accordance with the School District 58 Sidewalk Plan.
- A. MOT 2021-8886 A motion to direct staff to: Explore a partnership with the DGPL and DG Historical Society to research the indigenous history of the land covered by Downers Grove Village boundaries; Consider a land acknowledgement statement to be placed on the Village website regarding the history of the indigenous lands.
March 17, 2021
Architectural Design Review Board - 7 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of Minutes from the February 17, 2021 Meeting
- Old Business: Design Review Project; Design Review Process; Public comments