February 22, 2021
Board of Fire and Police - 4:00 p.m. - Committee Room
- Motion to go into executive session pursuant to Section 2(c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act for the purpose of conducting oral interviews for Police and Fire Candidates for hiring purposes.
February 23, 2021
No Village Council Meeting
February 24, 2021
Zoning Board of Appeals - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 20-ZBA-0002: A request to grant a six month extension to the zoning exception approval for 20-ZBA-0002, which the Zoning Board of Appeals approved on February 26, 2020. The Zoning Board of Appeals granted a zoning exception to vertically extend a non-conforming wall. The property is currently zoned R-4, Residential Detached House 4. The property is located at the northwest intersection of Benton Avenue and Randall Street, commonly known as 5152 Benton Avenue (PIN 09-08-403-017). Sean and Andrea Burns, Petitioner and Owner
February 25, 2021
Foreign Fire- 8:00 a.m. - Remote via Zoom
- Treasurer's Report: General Fund, Widows Fund.
- Old Business: Status of Milwaukee tool kit for Station #105, Status of rags and towels for Station #105, Status of immersion blender for Station #105, Status of Dyson vacuum for Station #105, Status of cutting boards for Station #105, Discussion if the board wants to automatically purchase cutting boards for all stations bi annually or purchase as needed, Cell phone reimbursement details.
- New Business: General Fund purchase request, Station or administration fund purchase request