February 15, 2021
Stormwater and Flood Plain Oversight Committee Meeting - Canceled
February 16, 2021
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Agenda - February 16, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - February 02, 2021
- MOT 2021-8851 A motion to conduct the February 16, 2021 meeting electronically.
- A. BIL 2021-8853 Bills Payable No. 6578 - February 16, 2021
- B. BIL 2021-8852 Bills Payable No. 6576 - February 16, 2021
- C. COR 2021-8860 Claims Ordinance No. 6397 - Payroll, January 29, 2021
- D. MOT 2021-8842 A motion awarding a contract to Trotter and Associates, Inc. in an amount not-to-exceed $34,430.00 which includes a 10% contingency for engineering services.
- E. RES 2021-8844 A resolution authorizing a contract extension to Safebuilt Illinois, LLC in an amount not-to-exceed $31,000 for building inspection services.
- F. RES 2021-8843 A resolution authorizing a one year agreement in an amount not-to-exceed $31,000 for building inspection services to B&F Construction Code Services, Inc.
- G. RES 2021-8840 A resolution authorizing an extension to the contract with Hard Rock Concrete Cutters, Inc. of Wheeling, IL in the amount of $83,525.74 for the 2021 Sidewalk Rehabilitation Project (S-006).
- H. RES 2021-8848 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Konica Minolta of Ramsey, New Jersey for a thirty-six month lease of a Konica Minolta Bizhub C360i Copier.
- I. MOT 2021-8847 A motion authorizing agreements with National Auto Fleet Group of Watsonville, CA in the amount of $436,740.18 and Minuteman Security Technologies of Tinley Park, IL in the amount of $24,924.33 for replacement vehicles and equipment.
- J. MOT 2021-8856 A motion awarding a three year contract to Rag's Electric, Inc. of Woodridge, Illinois in the amount of $342,150 for street light maintenance and repair services.
- A. RES 2021-8826 A resolution granting a Historic Landmark Designation for 200 Shady Lane.
- B. ORD 2021-8831 An ordinance accepting a Plat of Dedication of the south half of Wisconsin Avenue between Belmont Road and Sterling North Park from the Downers Grove Park District.
- A. RES 2021-8849 A resolution extending and amending Resolution No. 2020-58 and certain emergency orders regarding outdoor dining.
rEmarks (Submitted after 5:00p.m.)
February 17, 2021
Architectural Design Review Board - 7 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of Minutes from the January 13, 2021 Meeting
- Old Business: Design Review Project; Design Review Process; Public comments
February 18, 2021
Downers Grove Firefighters Pension Fund - 5 p.m. - Remote Participation
- Motion to Conduct February 18, 2021 Meeting Electronically
- Approval of minutes from November 4, 2020 Quarterly Meeting
- Report from Lauterback and Ameen: Monthly Financial Statements
- Treasurer's Report: Payment of Bills; New Employees/Retirees/Issuance of Refund; Bonsonto Reciprocity
- New Business: Approval of 2021 COLAs; FPIF Vendor Authorization; Pension Board Active Member Election; Fiduciary Liability Policy Renewal