February 01, 2021
Plan Commission - 7 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public
- Motion to conduct the February 1, 2021 Plan Commission meeting electronically
- 20-PLC-0027: A petition seeking annexation and rezoning from R-1, Residential Detached House 1, to R-4, Residential Detached House 4. The vacant property will be annexed with the default zoning of R-1, Residential Detached House 1. The property is located at the southwest corner of Jefferson Avenue and Downers Drive, commonly known as 5801 Springside Avenue, Downers Grove, Petitioner and Owner, Charles W. & Sigrid P. Wiley
February 02, 2021
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Agenda - February 2, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - January 19, 2021
- MOT-2021-8841 A motion to conduct the February 2, 2021 Village Council Meeting electronically
- A. BIL 2021-8823 Bills Payable No. 6574 - February 2, 2021
- B. COR 2021-8824 Claim Ordinance No. 6395 - Payroll, January 15, 2021
- C. RES 2021-8827 A resolution authorizing a contract extension for 2021 material testing services with Interra, Inc.
- D. RES 2021-8829 A resolution authorizing a contract extension for 2021 material testing services with Millennia Professional Services of Downers Grove, IL.
- E. RES 2021-8828 A resolution authorizing a contract extension for 2021 testing services with SEECO Consultants, Inc.
- F. MOT 2021-8830 A motion awarding a contract for construction engineering services to Doland Engineering, LLC in the amount of $243,925 for the Burlington Highlands Drainage Improvement Project which includes a 10% contingency.
- G. MOT 2021-8832 A motion authorizing a 1.75% annual salary increase for the Village Manager Effective January 1, 2021.
- H. MOT 2021-8833 A motion authorizing a 1.75% annual salary increase for the Village Attorney Effective January 1, 2021.
- I. MIN 2021-8838 Note receipt of minutes of boards and commissions.
- A. MOT 2021-8817 A motion awarding a contract to Tyler Technologies, Inc. (Tyler) for implementation of a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System.
- B. MOT 2021-8818 A motion awarding a contract to N. Harris Computer Corporation (CityView) for implementation of a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System.
- C. RES 2021-8819 A resolution authorizing an agreement with BerryDunn, McNeil & Parker, LLC for consulting services for the implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
- A. RES 2021-8826 A resolution granting a historic landmark designation for 200 Shady Lane.
- B. ORD 2021-8831 An ordinance accepting dedication of the south half of Wisconsin Avenue between Belmont and Sterling North Park.
rEmarks (Submitted after 5:00p.m.)
February 4, 2021
Liquor Commission Meeting - Canceled