January 12, 2021
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Agenda - January 12, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - January 5, 2021
- A. MOT 2021-8814 A motion to conduct the January 12, 2021 Village Council meeting electronically.
- A. Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- A. BIL 2021-8812 Bills Payable No. 6570 - January 12, 2021
- B. RES 2020-8806 A resolution authorizing an extension to the contract with Marcott Enterprises, Inc.
- C. RES 2020-8807 A resolution authorizing an extension to the contract with Western Gradall Corporation.
- D. RES 2020-8808 A resolution authorizing an extension to the contract with Boughton Materials, Inc.
- E. RES 2020-8809 A resolution executing a second extension to the contract with Elmhurst Chicago Stone Company.
- F. MIN 2021-8813 Note receipt of minutes of boards and commissions.
- A. ORD 2020-8789 An ordinance annexing 5430 Belmont Road and 2097 Inverness Avenue to the Village of Downers Grove.
- B. ORD 2020-8787 An ordinance rezoning certain property located at 5416, 5418, 5430 Belmont Road and 2097 Inverness Avenue.
- C. ORD 2020-8788 An ordinance authoring a special use for 5416, 5418, 5430 Belmont Road and 2097 Inverness Avenue to permit religious assembly and private school use.
- D. ORD 2020-8791 An ordinance establishing special service area number 11 (Downers Grove Downtown Service Area) in the Village of Downers Grove.
- A. MOT 2020-8805 A motion awarding a contract to A Lamp Concrete Contractors, Inc. for the Burlington Highlands Drainage Improvements.
January 13, 2021
Archetectural Design Review Board - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
- Approval of minutes of December 2, 2020 meeting
- Public Hearing; 20-ADR-0001: A petition seeking a Historic Landmark Designation for the property commonly known as 200 Shady Lane, Downers, IL (PIN 09-04-108-018). John and Christie Kenny, petitioner and owner.
- New Business