January 04, 2021
Plan Commission Meeting - Canceled
January 05, 2021
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Agenda - January 05, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - December 15, 2020
- A. MOT 2020-8800 A motion to conduct the January 05, 2021 Village Council meeting electronically
- A. COR 2020-8803 Claims Ordinance No. 6391 - Payroll, December 18, 2020
- B. BIL 2020-8802 Bills Payable No. 6568 - January 05, 2021
- C. RES 2020-8797 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Total Parking Solutions, Inc.
- D. RES 2020-8796 A resolution authorizing an extension to the contract with SNI Solutions, Inc.
- E. RES 2020-8785 A resolution expressing intent to continue participation in the Suburban Tree Consortium and authorizing certain purchases for FY2021.
- F. RES 2020-8799 A resolution authorizing an extension and supplement to the agreement with Robert W. Baird & Co.
- G. RES 2020-8801 A resolution maintaining streets and highways by municipality under the Illinois Highway Code.
- A. ORD 2020-8789 An ordinance annexing 5430 Belmont Road and 2097 Inverness Avenue to the Village of Downers Grove.
- B. ORD 2020-8787 An ordinance zoning certain property located at 5416, 5418, 5430 Belmont Road and 2097 Inverness Avenue.
- C. ORD 2020-8788 An ordinance authoring a special use for 5416, 5418, 5430 Belmont Road and 2097 Inverness Avenue to permit religious assembly and private school use.
- D. ORD 2020-8791 An ordinance establishing special service area number 11 (Downers Grove Downtown Service Area) in the Village of Downers Grove.
January 07, 2021
Liquor Commission Meeting - Canceled