November 10, 2020
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Agenda - November 10, 2020
Council Meeting Minutes - October 20, 2020
- A. PUB 2020-8704 2021 Budget Public Hearing
- A COR 2020-8721 No. 6383 - October 23, 2020
- B. BIL 2020-8720 No. 6558 - November 10, 2020
- C. RES 2020-8703 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Hastings Air Energy Control, Inc.
- D. MOT 2020-8719 A motion awarding a contract not-to-exceed $64,000.00 to F.H. Paschen, S.N. Nielsen & Associates LLC for repairs to the Fairview Train Station
- E. RES 2020-8710 A resolution authorizing submittal of a grant application to the Illinois Department of Transportation for the Illinois Transportation Enhancements Program
- F. MOT 2020-8711 A motion authorizing the purchase of bulk road salt from Compass Minerals America Inc., via the State of Illinois contract
- G. RES 2020-8726 A resolution extending and amending Resolution No. 2020-54 and certain emergency orders regarding outdoor dining
- H. MIN 2020-8715 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and commissions
- A. ORD 2020-8717 An ordinance authorizing a special use for approval of an additional theater within an existing building located at 5201 Highland Avenue
November 11, 2020
Zoning Board of Appeals - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 20-ZBA-0006: A zoning exception to vertically extend a non-conforming wall. The property is currently zoned R-4, residential detached house 4. The property is located on the west side of Fairmount Avenue approximately 390 feet north of 55th Street, commonly known as 5418 Fairmount Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-08-414-006). Catherine Hazen, Petitioner and Owner.
November 12, 2020
Board of Fire and Police Commissioners - 4:30 p.m. - Committee Room
- Motion to go into executive session pursuant to Section 2(c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act to conduct oral Interview of Police Officer Candidates for the purpose of determining hiring.