September 8, 2020
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. Materials to be placed on file - Honey Jam Cafe application for liquor license classification change
- A. BIL 2020-8665 No. 6548 - September 8, 2020
- B. MOT 2020-8653 A motion awarding $604,969.60 to A Lamp Concrete Contractors, Inc. for the Springside Avenue and Prentiss Creek Culvert replacement
- A. ORD 2020-8638 An ordinance authorizing a special use for 250 Ogden Avenue to permit a personal vehicle repair and maintenance business
- A. INF 2020-8588 2019-2021 Long Range Plan update
September 9, 2020
Transportation and Parking Commission - Canceled
September 10, 2020
Community Events Commission - Canceled
Environmental Concerns Commission - Canceled