September 1, 2020
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Executive Session Minutes for Approval Only - August 11, 2020
- A. RES 2020-8661 A resolution appointing and reappointing members to boards and commissions
- A. BIL 2020-8659 Bills Payable: No. 6546 - September 1, 2020
- B. COR 2020-8660 Claims Ordinance: No. 6375 - Payroll, August 14, 2020
- C. RES 2020-8650 A resolution authorizing a settlement agreement and release between the Village and Carissa Smith
- D. RES 2020-8651 A resolution authorizing an amendment to the agreement with Passport Labs, Inc.
- E. MOT 2020-8572 A motion awarding $184,560.00 to Lorusso Cement Contractors, Inc. for the 2020 sidewalk replacement program
- F. MOT 2020-8652 A motion awarding $69,610.00 to J. A. Johnson Paving Company for 2020 fall roadway patching
- G. MOT 2020-8656 A motion awarding $25,000.00 to Superior Road Striping for pavement marking striping maintenance
- H. MIN 2020-8662 Note receipt of minutes of boards and commissions
- A. ORD 2020-8638 An ordinance authorizing a special use for 250 Ogden Avenue to permit a personal vehicle repair and maintenance business
- B. MOT 2020-8653 A motion awarding $604,969.60 to A Lamp Concrete Contractors, Inc. for the Springside Avenue and Prentiss Creek culvert replacement
September 3, 2020
Foreign Fire - 8:00 am - Fire Station 2, 5420 Main Street
- Budget Workshop