August 11, 2020
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Executive Session - 6:00 p.m.
Regular Council Meeting in the Council Chambers will begin immediately following the adjournment of the Executive Session
- A. BIL 2020-8641 Bills Payable: No. 6542 - August 11, 2020
- B. MIN 2020-8640 Note receipt of minutes of boards and commissions
- A. INF 2020-8588 2019-2021 Long Range Plan update
August 12, 2020
Transportation and Parking Commission - 7:00 p.m.
- File #2-20 District 99 Study: Staff initiated this item based on the completion of the District 99 Pedestrian Safety Study. At the July 12, 2020 meeting, Staff presented the findings of the study, including proposed improvements. Commission is asked to recommend a prioritization of these proposed improvements to the Village Council.
- File #3-20 Norfolk Sidewalk Petition: At the July 12, 2020 meeting, Staff presented background information and a recommendation in response to a sidewalk petition near Kingsley School. Commission is asked to provide a recommendation to the Village Council.
August 13, 2020
Community Events Commission - 5:30 p.m. - Canceled
Environmental Concerns Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Canceled