November 4, 2019
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 19-PLC-0028: A petition seeking approval for the Right-of-Way Vacation of an Alley. The adjacent properties are zoned R-4, Residential Detached House 4. The subject property is currently zoned M-1, Light Manufacturing. The property is located between the properties at 304 Prairie Ave., 4736 Florence Ave. and 4740 Florence Ave., Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-09-101-022, -014, -015) Paul Lagno, Petitioner and Village of Downers Grove, Owner.
- 19-PLC-0030: A petition seeking approval for a Planned Unit Development to operate an eating and drinking establishment. The property is currently zoned DB, Downtown Business. The property is located directly northeast of the intersection of Washington Street and Warren Avenue, commonly known as 844 Warren Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-08-125-004). Steve Sobkowiak, Oakley Home Builders, Petitioner and Roger Andreen, Owner.
- 19-PLC-0029: A petition seeking approval of text amendments to articles 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 15 of Chapter 28 (Zoning Ordinance) of the Municipal Code of the Village of Downers Grove, Village of Downers Grove, Petitioner.
November 5, 2019
- Report from Marquette and Associates
- Report from Lauterbach and Amen
- Old Business: Shultz Annual Exam
- New Business: Schedule 2020 Meetings
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
Council Agenda rEmarks
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Agenda - November 5, 2019
Council Meeting Minutes - October 15, 2019
- A. COR 2019-5415 Claims Ordinance: No. 6335 - Payroll, October 25, 2019
- B. BIL 2019-8414 Bills Payable: No. 6488, November 5, 2019
- C. MOT 2019-8358 A motion awarding $323,651.55 to H&H Electric Company for traffic signal modernization at the intersection of Finley Road and Finley Square Mall
- D. MOT 2019-8416 A motion accepting the 2019-2021 Long Range Plan
- E. RES 2019-8387 A resolution authorizing the extension to the contract with SNI Solutions, Inc.
- F. MOT 2019-8401 A motion authorizing the purchase of bulk rock salt at a cost of $92.86 per ton and a not-to-exceed cost of $189,434.40 from Compass Minerals Inc., Overland Park, Kansas
- G. RES 2019-8400 A resolution authorizing an amendment and extension to the agreements with First Communications
- H. MIN 2019-8398 Note receipt of minutes of boards and commissions
- A. ORD 2019-8354 An ordinance amending disabled parking provisions
- B. ORD 2019-8353 An ordinance amending the number of Class R-3 liquor licenses
- A. ORD 2019-8361 An ordinance adopting the fiscal year 2020 budget in lieu of passage of an appropriation ordinance
- B. ORD 2019-8388 An ordinance amending alarm system requirements
- C. ORD 2019-8383 An ordinance amending construction site management permits and provisions concerning the protection of trees and shrubs