August 5, 2019
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 19-PLC-0020: A petition seeking Special Use approval to operate an animal boarding business. The property is currently zoned B2, General Retail Business. The property is located directly northeast of the intersection of 64th Street and Belmont Road. (PIN 08-24-202-005). Steve Holland, Beach for Dogs, Petitioner and Frontline, LLC, Owner.
Board of Fire and Police Commissioners - 5:00 p.m. - Ante Room
- Motion to go into executive session pursuant to Section 2(c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act to conduct oral Interview of Public Safety Candidates for the purpose of determining hiring.
August 6, 2019
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
Council Agenda rEmarks
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Executive Session Minutes For Approval Only - June 10, 2019 and June 13, 2019
- A. COR 2019-8268 Claims Ordinance No. 6323, Payroll, July 19, 2019
- B. BIL 2019-8269 Bills Payable: No. 6470, August 6, 2019
- C. MOT 2019-8263 A motion awarding $172,047.68 to Corrective Asphalt Materials, LLC, South Roxana, IL, for 2019 preservative and restorative seal
- D. RES 2019-8265 A resolution authorizing a renewal quotation and addendum with Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. for GIS maintenance
- E. MOT 2019-8262 A motion awarding $171,131.87 to F.H. Paschen, S.N. Nielsen & Associates, LLC, Chicago, IL through the National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance for Public Works Facility trench drain replacement
- F. MOT 2019-8264 A motion awarding a professional services contract in an amount not to exceed $117,000.00 to Berry Dunn McNeil & Parker, LLC, Portland, Maine, for an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- G. MOT 2019-8274 A motion awarding a construction engineering and services contract in an amount not to exceed $53,064.00 to V3 Companies, Ltd., Woodridge, IL for the Elm and Earlston drainage improvement project
- H. MOT 2019-8273 A motion awarding a construction services contract in an amount not to exceed $56,540.00 to Strand Associates, Inc., for Indianapolis Avenue/Cross Street/Drendel Road sidewalk improvements
- I. RES 2019-8275 A resolution authorizing a renewal to the customer service agreement with Call One, Inc.
- J. MIN 2019-8279 Note receipt of minutes of boards and commissions
- A. MOT 2019-8270 A motion awarding $924,799.30 to A Lamp Concrete Contractors, Inc. of Schaumburg, Illinois for the Indianapolis Avenue/Cross Street/Drendel Road drainage sidewalk improvements