January 7, 2019
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 18-PLC-0035 (Continued from December 3, 2018): A petition seeking approval of a final plat of subdivision to subdivide the existing property into two developable lots with two exceptions. The property is currently zoned R-3, Residential Detached House 3. The property is located directly northwest of the intersection of Warren Avenue and Seeley Avenue, commonly known as 4940 Seeley Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 09-07-208-041 and 09-07-208-040). 1508 Warren LLC and 4940 Seeley LLC, owner; Sondra Barrett and James Pesavento, petitioner.
January 8, 2019
Council Agenda rEmarks
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. COR 2019-8042 Claims Ordinance: No. 6295, Payroll, December 21, 2018
- B. BIL 2019-8043 Bills Payable: No. 6432, January 8, 2019
- A. RES 2018-8032 A resolution authorizing an amended employment agreement with David B. Fieldman, Village Manager
- B. RES 2018-8033 A resolution authorizing an amended employment agreement with Enza I. Petrarca, Village Attorney
January 9, 2019
Transportation and Parking Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- File #1-19 - Mini-Study 4 Locations - Traffic Control Revisions