October 1, 2018
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 18-PLC-0027: A petition seeking approval of 2) a rezoning of 17 parcels from R-4, Residential Detached House to INP-1, Neighborhood-Scale Institutional and Public District; 2) a Special Use with variations to construct a school gymnasium addition; and 3) a Plat of Vacation to vacate public alleys. The properties are currently zoned R-4 Residential Detached House 4. The properties are located on either side of Prairie Avenue, between Fairview Avenue and Douglas Road, commonly known as 428 Prairie, 440 Prairie Avenue, 445 Prairie Avenue, 444 Wilson Avenue, 4733 Douglas Road, 4737 Douglas Road, 4809 Douglas Road and 445 Gierz Avenue (PINs 09-08-221-001; -002; -014; -015; -016; -027, -028; -029; 09-08-222-001; -002; -003; -004; -005; -006; -007; -008; -018; -022; 024; -025). Diocese of Joliet, Owner; St. Mary of Gostyn Parish, Petitioner.
- 18-PLC-0029: A petition seeking approval of an amendment of P.D. #31, Esplanade, for a new freestanding restaurant. The property is currently zoned O-R-M, Office-Research-Manufacturing/P.D. #31. The property is located on the south side of Butterfield Road approximately 227 feet east of the intersection of Esplanade Road and Butterfield Road, commonly known as 1801 Butterfield Road, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 06-30-304-002). Hamilton Partners, Inc. Owner; Daniel Bernatek, Petitioner.
- 18-PLC-0030: A petition seeking approval of a Special Use Amendment to expand an existing automobile dealership outdoor display area. The property is currently zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located directly southeast of the intersection of Ogden Avenue and Cross Street, commonly known as 2501 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 08-01-306-024). AJZ-Downers Grove, II, LLC, Owner; Ziegler Auto Group, Inc., Petitioner.
October 2, 2018
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Executive Session Minutes for Approval Only - 09-04-18 and 09-11-18
- A. COR 2018-7914 Claims Ordinance: 6283, Payroll, September 14, 2018
- B. BIL 2018-7915 Bills Payable: No. 6416, October 2, 2018
- C. RES 2018-7875 A resolution authorizing a three-year agreement with the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 150, Public Employees Division, Effective May 1, 2018-April 30, 2021
- D. MOT 2018-7904 A motion awarding $78,800.00 to Performance Construction & Engineering, LLC, Plano, IL, for 2018 storm sewer conflict manhole replacements
- E. MOT 2018-7905 A motion awarding $522,100.39 for a three-year contract to Sheridan Plumbing and Sewer, Inc., Bedford Park, IL, for storm sewer maintenance services
- F. MOT 2018-7910 A motion awarding a contract not to exceed $44,880.00 to Doland Engineering, LLC, Palatine, IL, for engineering services for Prince/Forest drainage project
- G. RES 2018-7906 A resolution authorizing participation in the National BuyBoard Purchasing Cooperative
- H. MOT 2018-7911 A motion authorizing the purchase of a Wachs ERV-750 Automated Valve Exerciser in an amount not to exceed $27,000.00 through the BuyBoard Cooperative Purchasing Program
- I. MOT 2018-7918 A motion awarding $21,760.00 to Allied Door Inc., Lombard, IL, for the installation of new overhead doors at Fire Station #1
- J. RES 2018-7921 A resolution appointing Megan Miles and Daniel Carlsen as Deputy Village Clerks
- K. MIN 2018-7917 Note receipt of minutes of boards and commissions
- A. ORD 2018-7909 An ordinance amending certain stormwater provisions
- B. ORD 2018-7876 An ordinance amending various sections of the Municipal Code concerning parking restrictions
- C. ORD 2018-7884 An ordinance adopting the fiscal year 2019 budget in lieu of passage of an Appropriation Ordinance
- A. INF 2018-7919 Facilities Sustainability Plan