June 4, 2018
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers: MEETING CANCELED DUE TO LACK OF QUORUM.
- 18-PLC-0017: A petition seeking approval for the right-of-way vacation of an alley. The adjacent properties are zoned R-4, Residential Detached House 4. The subject property is located on the south side of Gierz Street and runs north-south between the properties at 523 and 509 Gierz Street and 4732 Douglas Road, approximately 120 feet west of Douglas Road, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 09-08-213-016, -017, -034, -035). Timothy O'Neil, petitioner; Village of Downers Grove, owner.
June 5, 2018
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- MOT 2018-7794 A motion directing staff to construct sidewalk on Drendel Road between Prairie Avenue and Indianapolis Avenue
- A. COR 2018-7791 Claims Ordinance: No. 6265, Payroll, May 11, 2018
- B. BIL 2018-7792 Bills Payable: 6396, June 5, 2018
- C. RES 2018-7788 A resolution authorizing a first extension to the contract with Doland Engineering, LLC
- D. RES 2018-7781 A resolution authorizing an intergovernmental agreement with Northern Illinois Police Alarm System (NIPAS) for mutual aid
- E. RES 2018-7780 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Sada Systems, Inc.
- F. RES 2018-7810 A resolution authorizing an amendment to the G Suite customer agreement with Sada Systems, Inc.
- G. MOT 2018-7796 A motion awarding $19,375.00 to Resource Management Associates, Tinley Park, IL, for police sergeant promotional testing
- H. MOT 2018-7762 A motion establishing the Village Attorney's salary at $158,383.00, effective January 1, 2018
- I. MOT 2018-7802 A motion awarding $98,869.00 to JLJ Contracting, Inc., Broadview, IL, for parking deck rehabilitation and maintenance, Phase 3
- J. RES 2018-7793 A resolution authorizing a final loan closing amendment to the loan agreement (L175336) with the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- K. MOT 2018-7812 A motion authorizing an agreement with Rexnord Industries, LLC, for storm sewer repairs on Curtiss Street
- L. MIN 2018-7805 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. RES 2018-7785 A resolution accepting the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report of the Village of Downers Grove for fiscal year January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017
- B. MOT 2018-7787 A motion awarding $894,653.67 to A Lamp Concrete Contractors, Inc., Schaumburg, IL, for the 2018 water main improvements contract C
- C. MOT 2018-7804 A motion awarding $258,238.85 to Home Towne Electric, Inc., Lake Villa, IL, for traffic signal modernization at Lacey Road and Woodcreek Drive
- D. MOT 2018-7786 A motion awarding $197,991.68 to Abbey Paving & Sealcoating Co., Inc., Aurora, IL, for 2018 water facilities and District 58 pavement improvements
- E. ORD 2018-7803 An ordinance amending traffic provisions
- F. ORD 2018-7795 An ordinance amending the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners provisions
June 7, 2018
- Disciplinary Hearing: Familia Fresh Market, 2065 W. 63rd
- Application Hearings: MOD Pizza, 1022 Ogden Avenue, R-2; Orange & Brew, 1027 Curtiss, WB/O