March 5, 2018
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 17-PLC-0014 (Continued from February 5, 2018): A petition seeking approval of a Planned Unit Development, special use for a fueling station and a drive-through for a restaurant, and an alley vacation. The property is zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located at the southeast corner at the intersection of Ogden Avenue and Belmont Road, commonly known as 2125 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 08-01-405-042). C.M. Lavoie & Associates, Petitioner and Powermart Real Estate Downers Grove #3, LLC, Owner.
- 18-PLC-0002: A petition seeking approval of an annexation and zoning map amendment to R-3, Residential Detached House 3, for a vacant parcel. The property is in unincorporated Downers Grove, and would be automatically rezoned R-1, Residential Detached House 1 upon annexation. The property is located at the southwest intersection of Boundary Court, Boundary Road, and Lee Avenue, unincorporated Downers Grove, IL (PINs 09-18-305-018 & -019). Mark and Sheri Gagliano, Petitioner and Owner.
- 18-PLC-003: A petition seeking approval of a zoning map amendment to rezone a portion of the property from M-1, Light Manufacturing to O-R-M, Office-Research-Manufacturing and a final plat of subdivision. The property is zoned O-R-M, Office-Research-Manufacturing and M-1, Light Manufacturing. The property is located at the northwest corner of Warrenville Road and Finley Road, commonly known as 2200 Warrenville Road, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 08-01-400-004; 08-01-400-006 and 08-01-201-006). Green Bay Packaging, Petitioner and Arbor Vista, LLC, Owner.
March 6, 2018
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. COR 2018-7692 Claims Ordinance: No. 6251, Payroll, February 2, 2018
- B. BIL 2018-7693 Bills Payable: No. 6382, March 6, 2018
- C. MOT 2018-7687 A motion awarding $126,900.00 to Chicagoland Paving Contractors, Inc., Lake Zurich, IL, for 2018 street restoration and pavement patching services
- D. MOT 2018-7688 A motion awarding a three-year contract in the amount of $304,213.50 to TNT Landscape Construction, Inc., Elgin, IL, for sod installation and restoration services
- E. RES 2018-7690 A resolution authorizing a second extension to the contract with Safe Step, LLC
- F. RES 2018-7668 A resolution authorizing an addendum to the agreement for prosecution services with Christine Charkewycz, Attorney at Law
- G. MOT 2018-7694 A motion awarding a three-year contract to Blackboard Connect for a community-wide notification system in the amount of $16,400 per year
- H. MIN 2018-7695 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 2018-7680 An ordinance approving an amendment to Planned Unit Development #1 to allow construction of a convenience store with drive-through at 2001 63rd Street
- B. ORD 2018-7681 An ordinance authorizing an amendment to a special use for 2001 63rd Street to permit a convenience store with drive-through
- C. RES 2018-7682 A resolution approving the final plat of subdivision for 2001 63rd Street
- A. RES 2018-7689 A resolution granting historic landmark designation for 1205 Franklin Street
March 8, 2018
- Staff update on ongoing projects: Belmont pollinator garden; Composting