November 6, 2017
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 17-PLC-0014 (Continued from October 2, 2017): A petition seeking approval of a special use and setback variation to allow a drive-through restaurant facility, a special use for a gas station, a final plat of subdivision, and an alley vacation. The property is zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located at the southeast corner at the intersection of Ogden Avenue and Belmont Road, commonly known as 2125 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 08-01-405-042). C.M. Lavoie & Associates, petitioner and Powermart Real Estate Downers Grove #3, LLC, owner.
- 17-PLC-0027: A petition seeking approval of a final plat of subdivision to subdivide the existing property into three lots and two outlots. The property is zoned O-R-M, Office-Research-Manufacturing. The property is located at the intersection of Lacey Road and Finley Road, commonly known as 3600-3800 Lacey Road, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 06-31-300-009). Mark Houser on behalf of Bridge Industrial Acquisition, LLC, petitioner and CV Land Holding, LLC, owner.
- 17-PLC-0030: A petition seeking approval of a zoning map amendment to rezone the property to INP-1, Neighborhood-Scale Institutional and Public. The property is zoned R-6, Residential Apartment/Condo 5 and B-2, General Retail Business. The property is located on the north side of Sherman Street, between Saratoga Avenue and Prince Street, commonly known as 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 09-05-302-003, -004, -005, -006, and -010). Mark Thoman on behalf of Town of Downers Grove, petitioner and owner.
November 7, 2017
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Public Hearing: 2018 Budget
- A. COR 2017-7555 Claims Ordinance: No. 6235, Payroll, October 13, 2017
- B. BIL 2017-7556 Bills Payable: No. 6360, November 7, 2017
- C. MOT 2017-7559 A motion authorizing $42,750.00 to Total Fire & Safety, Inc. for fire alarm monitoring system
- D. MOT 2017-7562 A motion awarding $15,375.00 to Streicher's, Inc. for bulletproof vests
- E. RES 2017-7566 A resolution authorizing an extension to the agreement with Hyland Software, Inc.
- F. MOT 2017-7564 A motion authorizing the purchase of bulk rock salt at a cost of $43.78 per ton and deicing salt at a cost of $55.78 per ton from Cargill Incorporated Salt Division, North Olmsted, Ohio
- G. RES 2017-7565 A resolution amending certain purchasing provisions as official Village policy
- H. MIN 2017-7558 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. RES 2017-7560 A resolution granting historic landmark designation for 735 Maple Avenue
- B. ORD 2017-7534 An ordinance authorizing a special use for 1543 Ogden Avenue to permit an automobile dealership
- C. ORD 2017-7553 An ordinance amending certain traffic provisions
- D. MOT 2017-7561 A motion estimating the 2017 aggregate tax levy for the Village of Downers Grove
November 8, 2017
- File #20-17 Oxnard Drive at Stonewall Avenue - Traffic Control Revisions
November 9, 2017
- Report from Marquette and Associates
- Report from Lauterbach and Amen
- Treasurer's Report
- Director's Report
- New Business: Downtown Management Corporation's Gingerbread Festival Temporary Use application; Downtown Management Corporation's Ice Festival Temporary Use application
- Old Business: Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Staff Update on Ongoing Projects
- New Business: Discussion items: 1) Pollinator campaign; 2) Environmental workgroup or an Environmental initiative; 3) Sustain DuPage presence
November 10, 2017
- Treasurer's Report: General Fund; Widow's Fund
- Old Business: Outstanding purches; budget; training tower; OSFM class update; Squad 101 equipment request; Station 201 ice machine
- New Business: General fund requests; Station fund requests
- Training Report