October 17, 2017
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. COR 2017-7539 Claims Ordinance: No. 6233, Payroll, September 29, 2017
- B. BIL 2017-7540 Bills Payable: No. 6358, October 17, 2017
- C. RES 2017-7543 A resolution authorizing a maintenance agreement and addendum agreement with Advent Systems, Inc. for the maintenance of Closed Circuit Television Systems
- D. RES 2017-7542 A resolution authorizing a first amendment to subdivision improvement agreement with Bradley Property Holdings, LLC and Bradley Construction Services for McInerney Subdivision
- E. RES 2017-7546 A resolution authorizing a renewal agreement with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois
- F. RES 2017-7547 A resolution authorizing a renewal agreement with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois for stop loss insurance coverage
- G. RES 2017-7548 A resolution authorizing a renewal agreement with Humana
- H. RES 2017-7549 A resolution authorizing Amendment #5 to National Insurance Services Trust Joinder Agreement for long-term disability insurance
- I. RES 2017-7550 A resolution authorizing Amendment #1 to National Insurance Services Trust Joinder Agreement for group life insurance
- J. RES 2017-7551 A resolution authorizing an extension to the agreement with Total Administrative Services Corporation d/b/a Genesis Employment Benefits for administration of the VEBA Health Savings Plan
- K. MIN 2017-7541 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 2017-7535 An ordinance increasing the number of beer and wine recreational facility licenses
- A. ORD 2017-7552 An ordinance amending permit and background investigation provisions for food truck vendors
- B. ORD 2017-7523 An ordinance adopting the fiscal year 2018 budget in lieu of passage of an appropriation ordinance
- A. INF 2017-7501 Discuss the downtown development regulation framework
October 18, 2017
- 17-ADR-0007: A petition seeking a Certificate of Appropriateness to renovate a local historic landmark, the property commonly known as 5325 Fairmount Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-08-408-017). The property is located at the northeast corner of Summit Street and Fairmount Avenue. Laurence and Gloria Gassen, Owners, David and Amy Gassen, Petitioners.
- 17-ADR-0009: A petition seeking a Historic Landmark Designation for the property commonly known as 735 Maple Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-08-402-005, -006). The property is located on the south side of Maple Avenue, approximately 70 feet southwest of the intersection of Fairmount Avenue and Maple Avenue, Nora Black, Petitioner and Owner.
- Old Business - Historic Preservation Brochure #4 - Downtown Tour
October 21, 2017
- 2018 Proposed Budget