October 2, 2017
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 17-PLC-0014: A petition seeking approval of a special use and setback variation to allow a drive-through restaurant facility, a special use for a gas station, a final plat of subdivision, and an alley vacation. The property is located at the southeast corner at the intersection of Ogden Avenue and Belmont Road, commonly known as 2125 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 08-01-405-042). C.M. Lavoie & Associates, Petitioner and Powermart Real Estate Downers Grove #3, LLC, Owner.
- 17-PLC-0016: A petition seeking approval of a special use to allow an automobile dealership. The property is zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located at the southeast corner at the intersection of Ogden Avenue and Downers Drive, commonly known as 1543 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-06-404-001). 10301530 LLC, Petitioner and Owner.
October 3, 2017
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Executive Session Minutes for Approval Only - 09-12-17
- A. RES 2017-7249 A resolution appointing members to Village Boards and Commissions
- A. COR 2017-7529 Claims Ordinance: No. 6231, Payroll, September 15, 2017
- B. BIL 2017-7530 Bills Payable: No. 6354, October 3, 2017
- C. MOT 2017-7489 A motion authorizing $50,000.00 to Superior Road Striping, Melrose Park, IL, for the 2017 pavement striping maintenance contract
- D. RES 2017-7525 A resolution authorizing a second amendment to license agreement with American Tower Asset Sub, LLC
- E. RES 2017-7490 A resolution authorizing an intergovernmental agreement with the County of DuPage
- F. MIN 2017-7526 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 2017-7492 An ordinance amending provisions for landmark designation filing
- B. RES 2017-7491 A resolution granting historic landmark designation for 4714 Oakwood Avenue
- A. INF 2017-7532 Information: Review of mobile food truck ordinance
- A. ORD 2017-7523 An ordinance adopting the fiscal year 2018 budget in lieu of passage of an appropriation ordinance
October 5, 2017
- Application Hearings: Downtown Food Mart, 4956 Main Street - P-2; Pierce Tavern, 5135 Main Street - Class R-1; Mission BBQ, 1570 Butterfield Road - Class R-2/O
- New Business: Downers Grove Sand Club, 1211 B Butterfield Road - request for floor plan/operation plan changes