April 15, 2017
- A forum for comments from Village residents.
April 18, 2017
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. BIL 2017-7344 Bills Payable: No. 6324, April 18, 2017
- B. MOT 2017-7328 A motion authorizing a contract for $1,868,543.23 to J.A. Johnson Paving Company, Arlington Heights, IL, for 2017 Street Resurfacing Contract A
- C. MOT 2017-7334 A motion authorizing $165,030.00 to Denler, Inc., Mokena, IL, for 2017 pavement crack sealing
- D. RES 2017-7332 A resolution regarding maintenance of streets and highways by municipality under the Illinois Highway Code
- E. MIN 2017-7345 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 2017-7301 An ordinance authorizing a special use for 216 Ogden Avenue to permit an automobile dealership with a variation
- B. ORD 2017-7326 An ordinance approving a redevelopment/sales tax rebate agreement with Westmont Lincoln, LLC
- C. ORD 2017-7302 An ordinance amending Planned Unit Development #32 to allow the redevelopment of Oak Trace Senior Living Community located at 200 Village Drive
- A. MOT 2017-7342 A motion authorizing a letter of intent with K. Hovnanian
- B. ORD 2017-7310 An ordinance amending Ordinance #5491 and the Village of Downers Grove budget for fiscal year 2016
- C. RES 2017-7271 A resolution approving the final plat of subdivision with an exception for 5527-5531 Fairmount Avenue
- D. ORD 2017-7341 An ordinance creating a liquor license classification for arts & crafts studios
- E. ORD 2017-7244 An ordinance updating the Village's Comprehensive Plan
April 19, 2017
- 17-ADR-0003: A petition seeking a Historic Landmark Designation for the property commonly known as 4709 Linscott Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 09-07-206-024 & -025). The property is located on the east side of Linscott Avenue, approximately 100 feet south of Chicago Avenue. Mary Lou Lockerby, Petitioner and Owner.