March 6, 2017
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 17-PLC-0003: A petition seeking approval of a Planned Unit Development Amendment for the expansion of senior living options at Oak Trace. The property is zoned R-5A/PUD, Residential Attached House 5A/Planned Unit Development. The property is located on the east side of Fairview Avenue, between 65th Street and 67th Court, commonly known as 200 Village Drive, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-21-102-007). Brian Devlin, Petitioner; Lifespace Communities, Owner.
- 17-PLC-0004: A petition seeking approval of a Planned Unit Development, Zoning Map Amendment, Right-of-Way Vacation, Special Use to allow a drive-through, and Final Plat of Subdivision to construct a multi-building commercial center. The properties are zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business District. The properties are located on the northwest corner of Ogden Avenue and Main Street, commonly known as 1030, 1032, 1036, 1040, and 1048 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 09-05-300-002, -004, -005, and 09-05-115-009). Vequity LLC, Petitioner; Vequity LLC, Blake Horio, Trustee Richard Bardley, Sheng-Li Wang, Owners.
March 7, 2017
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. COR 2017-7284 Claims Ordinance: No. 6199, Payroll, February 3, 2017
- B. BIL 2017-7285 Bills Payable: No. 6316, March 7, 2017
- C. RES 2017-7283 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Sentinel Technologies, Inc.
- D. MOT 2017-7291 A motion authorizing an amount not to exceed $24,403.50 to CDW Government (CDWG) for SQL server software licenses
- E. RES 2017-7282 A resolution authorizing an extension to the contract with Safe Step, LLC
- F. RES 2017-7281 A resolution authorizing an extension to the agreement with Globe Construction, Inc.
- G. RES 2017-7278 A resolution authorizing an extension to the agreement with Geocon Professional Services, LLC
- H. RES 2017-7279 A resolution authorizing an extension to the agreement with Seeco Consultants, Inc.
- I. RES 2017-7280 A resolution authorizing an extension to the agreement with Interra, Inc.
- J. MIN 2017-7287 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 2017-7262 An ordinance approving an amendment to Planned Unit Development #9 to allow construction of a medical office building at 1560 75th Street
- B. ORD 2017-7244 An ordinance updating the Village's Comprehensive Plan
- C. REP 2016-6904 Facilities Sustainability Plan update
March 9, 2017
Community Events Commission - 5:30 p.m. - Committee Room
- Director's Report
- New Business - GroveFest Temporary Use Application; Downtown Management Corporation Car Show Temp Use Application
- Old Business - July 4th Parade update