November 19, 2016
Coffee With The Council - 9:00 a.m. - Downers Grove Public Library, 1050 Curtiss Street
- A forum for comments from Village residents
November 21, 2016
- Public Hearing to receive evidence concerning the disability application of Officer Michael Eddy
- The Pension Board may adjourn to executive or closed session pursuant to 2(c)(4) of the Open Meetings Act for the purpose of deliberations upon completion of the evidentiary hearing. No final action will be taken in executive/closed session.
November 22, 2016
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. MOT 2016-7149 A motion authorizing a change order to G&L Construction for $1,280.00 for Maple Water Tank storage garage
- B. MOT 2016-7135 A motion authorizing the purchase and renewal of property, general liability, excess liability and wokers compensation insurance coverages
- C. RES 2016-7137 A resolution authorizing an extension to the agreement with HD Supply Waterworks Ltd.
- D. RES 2016-7154 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Ltd.
- E. RES 2016-7155 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Engineering Resource Associates, Inc.
- F. RES 2016-7152 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Clark Dietz, Inc.
- G. RES 2016-7153 A resolution authorizing an agreement with V3 Companies of Illinois, Ltd.
- H. MIN 2016-7141 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. MOT 2016-7085 A motion estimating the 2016 aggregate tax levy for the Village of Downers Grove
- B. ORD 2015-6449 An ordinance amending certain provisions of the Community Events Commission
- C. ORD 2016-7063 An ordinance amending provisions of the Zoning Ordinance to allow automobile dealership off-site vehicle storage as a special use in the M-1, Light Manufacturing zoning district
- D. ORD 2016-7054 An ordinance adopting the fiscal year 2017 budget in lieu of passage of an Appropriation Ordinance
- A. ORD 2016-7131 An ordinance authorizing the extension of a special use to permit an animal boarding facility at 941 63rd Street to May 10, 2017
- B. ORD 2016-7136 An ordinance authorizing the extension of a special use to permit construction of a mixed use structure with apartments at 904-910 Curtiss Street to May 10, 2017
- C. ORD 2016-7132 An ordinance amending certain parking and traffic regulations
- A. RES 2016-7117 A resolution appointing and reappointing members to Boards and Commissions