October 3, 2016
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 16-PLC-0043: A petition seeking to amend various Articles within Chapter 28 of the Municipal Code to allow offsite vehicle storage for automobile dealerships as a Special Use in the M-1, Light Manufacturing zoning district. Village of Downers Grove, petitioner.
October 4, 2016
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. COR 2016-7041 Claims Ordinance: No. 6179, Payroll, September 16, 2016
- B. BIL 2016-7042 Bills Payable: No. 6290, October 4, 2016
- C. RES 2016-7032 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Air One Equipment, Inc.
- D. RES 2016-7006 A resolution authorizing a Community Development Block Grant - Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Agreement with the County of DuPage
- E. RES 2016-7037 A resolution authorizing an intergovernmenal agreement establishing the DuPage Metropolitan Enforcement Group (DUMEG)
- A. RES 2016-7017 A resolution repealing Motion 2015-6625 and authorizing a First Amendment to the Sales Tax Rebate Agreement with the Lemon Tree, LLC, dated May 8, 2012
- A. ORD 2016-7020 An ordinance rezoning certain property located at 421 Maple Avenue
- B. ORD 2016-7021 An ordinance authorizing a special use for 421 Maple Avenue to permit an animal boarding/kennel service with a variation
- C. RES 2016-7022 A resolution approving the final plat of subdivision for 4824 Prince Street
- A. INF 2016-7038 Comprehensive Plan Update - Downtown Focus Area
October 5, 2016
- Review of Draft Updated Comprehensive Plan
October 8, 2016
Village Council Budget Meeting - 8:00 a.m. - Fire Station 2, 5420 Main Street
- FY 2017 Proposed Annual Budget