August 9, 2016
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Executive Session - 6:00 p.m.
Regular Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m.
- RES 2016-6948 A resolution appointing Commissioner White as Mayor Pro Tem
- A. BIL 2016-6957 Bills Payable: No. 6280, August 9, 2016
- B. MOT 2016-6927 A motion awarding a contract not to exceed $138,521.90 to HBK Engineering, LLC, Chicago, IL for engineering services
- C. MIN 2016-6958 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 2016-6934 An ordinance approving a redevelopment and sales tax rebate agreement with 1815 Ogden, LLC
- B. ORD 2016-6862 An ordinance rezoning certain property located at 1815 Ogden Avenue
- C. ORD 2016-6863 An ordinance authorizing a special use for 1815 Ogden Avenue to permit an automobile dealership
- D. ORD 2016-6861 An ordinance designating the property at 1815 Ogden Avenue as Planned Unit Development #55 and authorizing construction of an automobile dealership
- E. ORD 2016-6926 An ordinance restricting certain turns at Middaugh Road and Ogden Avenue
- F. ORD 2016-6921 An ordinance vacating a certain portion of a public alley right-of-way (Adjacent to and between 708-712 Franklin Street)
- G. MOT 2016-6946 A motion awarding a contract to Elgin Recycling for collection and recycling of residential electronics
- H. MOT 2016-6914 A motion directing staff to amend land use ordinances for Burlington Station Apartments, 5100 Forest Avenue, to reflect a reduction in required cash-in-lieu Park District donation
August 11, 2016
- Staff Update on Ongoing Projects
- New Business: Discussion on past Green Business presentations - Laura's Hair and Nail Studio; PediaProgress
- Comprehensive Plan Review - Previously discussed Sections
- Staff Report
- Old Business: Continued discussion related to proposed amendments to Stormwater and Zoning regulations