August 1, 2016
- 16-PLC-0023 (continued from June 6 and June 27, 2016): A petition seeking approval of a special use to allow an office use to provide more than 4.5 parking spaces per 1,000 square feet of floor area and a rezoning from M-1, Light Manufacturing to O-R-M, Office-Research-Manufacturing. The property is located on the northwest corner of Warrenville and Finley Road, commonly known as 2200 Warrenville Road (PINs 08-01-0400-004, and 006). Adam Stokes, Agent of Nicolson Porter & List, Inc. and Arbor Vista LLC, Petitioners; Arbor Vista LLC, Owner.
- 15-PLC-0008 (continued from July 11, 2016): A petition seeking approval of a Planned Unit Development, a rezoning from B-3, General Services and Highway Business to B-3/PUD, special use and right-of-way vacation of the alley to redevelop a fueling station and car-wash. The property is currently zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located on Ogden Avenue between Seeley and Oakwood Avenue, commonly known as 1401-1445 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 09-06-405-001, -007, -008, -009, -010, 026). Michael Green, Petitioner and Delta Sonic Car Wash Systems, Inc., Owner.
- 16-PLC-0032: A petition seeking approval of a special use to allow an automobile dealership. The property is currently zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located on the north side of Ogden Avenue, between Lee Avenue and Downers Drive, commonly known as 1620 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-06-302-006). Local Community Signs, LLC, Owner.
- 16-PLC-0033: A petition seeking to amend the existing special use ordinance to allow all uses expressly permitted in the M-1 Zoning District. The property is currently zoned M-1, Light Manufacturing. The property is located on Wisconsin Avenue, 480 feet west of Belmont Road, commonly known as 2300 Wisconsin Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 08-12-407-006). MacNeil Real Estate Holdings, LLC, Owner.
August 2, 2016
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Executive Session Minutes for Approval Only - June 7, 2016
- A. COR 2016-6930 Claims Ordinance: No. 6169, Payroll, July 8, 2016
- B. BIL 2016-6931 Bills Payable: No. 6278, August 2, 2016
- C. MOT 2016-6925 A motion awarding $94,104.52 to Lakes and Rivers Contracting, Inc., Lemont, IL, for the 2016 bridge compliance improvements
- D. MOT 2016-6933 A motion authorizing a change order for $60,000 to Homer Tree Care, Inc., Lockport, IL, for tree and stump removal services
- E. RES 2016-6943 A resolution authorizing a license agreement with Crown Castle for use of Village rights-of-way
- F. MIN 2016-6932 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 2016-6934 An ordinance approving a redevelopment and sales tax rebate agreement with 1815 Ogden, LLC
- B. ORD 2016-6862 An ordinance rezoning certain property located at 1815 Ogden Avenue
- C. ORD 2016-6863 An ordinance authorizing a special use for 1815 Ogden Avenue to permit an automobile dealership
- D. ORD 2016-6861 An ordinance designating the property at 1815 Ogden Avenue as Planned Unit Development #55 and authorizing construction of an automobile dealership
- E. ORD 2016-6926 An ordinance restricting certain turns at Middaugh Road and Ogden Avenue
- F. ORD 2016-6921 An ordinance vacating a certain portion of a public alley right-of-way (Adjacent to and between 708-712 Franklin Street)
- G. MOT 2016-6946 A motion awarding a contract to Elgin Recycling for collection and recycling of residential electronics
August 3, 2016
- Comprehensive Plan Review - Section 3
- Comprehensive Plan Review - Section 9
- Comprehensive Plan Review - Section 10
- Comprehensive Plan Review - Previously discussed Sections
August 4, 2016
Liquor Commission - Cancelled
Fire Pension Fund - 4:30 p.m. - Fire Station 2, 5420 Main Street
- Report from Marquette and Associates
- Report from Lauterbach and Amen
- Treasurer's Report
- Old Business