July 11, 2016
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 16-PLC-0029 A petition seeking approval for the Right-of-Way Vacation of an Alley. The adjacent properties are zoned R-4, Residential Detached House 4. The subject property is located on the north side of Franklin Street and runs north-south between the properties at 708 & 712 Franklin Street, 170 feet west of Stanley Avenue and 170 feet east of Prospect Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (09-08-204-022, -023). George Arnold, Petitioner and K-7 Builders, Inc., Owner.
- 16-PLC-0009 of a Planned Unit Development, a Rezoning from B-3, General Services and Highway Business to B-3/PUD, General Services and Highway Business/PUD and a Special Use to construct an automobile dealership. The property is currently zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located on Ogden Avenue at the T-intersection of Lacey Road and Ogden Avenue, commonly known as 1815 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 09-06-304-013 & -014). Brad Webb, Petitioner and ALDI Inc., Owner.
- 15-PLC-0008 of a Planned Unit Development, a Rezoning from B-3, General Services and Highway Business to B-3/PUD, Special Use and Right-of-Way Vacation of the Alley to redevelop a fueling station and carwash. The property is currently zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located on Ogden Avenue between Seeley and Oakwood Avenue, commonly known as 1401-1445 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 09-06-405-001, -007, -008, -009, -010, -026). Michael Green, Petitioner and Delta Sonic Car Wash Systems, Inc., Owner.
July 12, 2016
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. BIL 2016-6906 Bills Payable: No. 6274, July 12, 2016
- B. MOT 2016-6898 A motion authorizing $1,902,608.58 to Geneva Construction Company, Aurora, IL, for the 2016 street resurfacing Contract B
- C. MOT 2016-6896 A motion authorizing $762,694.50 to Trine Construction Corp., West Chicago, IL for the 2016 water main improvements Contract A
- D. MOT 2016-6897 A motion authorizing $209,020.00 to J. Gill & Company, South Holland, IL, for parking deck rehabilitation and maintenance, Phase I
- E. RES 2016-6892 A resolution authorizing a renewal quotation and addendum with Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
- F. RES 2016-6902 A resolution authorizing a license agreement with Windstream KDL, LLC for use of Village rights-of-way
- A. RES 2016-6868 A resolution authorizing a letter of intent to participate in the DuPage County Justice Information System (DUJIS)
- B. RES 2016-6890 A resolution approving and authorizing an intergovernmental agreement with DuPage Public Safety Communications regarding a Joint Public Safety Communications System Agreement
- A. ORD 2016-6907 An ordinance authorizing a loan agreement with the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- A. MOT 2016-6913 A motion directing staff to prepare an ordinance establishing a moratorium on the acceptance of demotion permits and special use applications in the Downtown Business (DB) and Downtown Transition (DT) zoning districts until December 31, 2016
July 13, 2016
Transportation and Parking Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- File #04-16 Drendel/Cross/Indianapolis - Public Sidewalk Request
- File # 05-16 Lacey Road & Esplanade Drive - 4-Way Stop
- File #06-16 Middaugh Road & Ogden Avenue - Right Turn Only Restriction
July 14, 2016
Comprehensive Planning Ad Hoc Committee - 7:00 p.m. - Committee Room
- Downtown development regulations discussion
- Comprehensive Plan Review - Chapter 5
- Comprehensive Plan Review - Chapter 6
Environmental Concerns Commission - Cancelled
July 16, 2016
- A forum for comments from Village residents