June 14, 2016
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. BIL 2016-6857 Bills Payable: No. 6268, June 14, 2016
- B. RES 2016-6836 A resolution authorizing a renewal to the customer service agreement with Call One, Inc.
- C. RES 2016-6846 A resolution authorizing an amendment to the contract with Engineering Resource Associates
- D. RES 2016-6847 A resolution authorizing an amendment to the contract with Robinson Engineering, Ltd.
- E. RES 2016-6844 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Sungard Public Sector, Inc.
- F. MIN 2016-6858 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. RES 2016-6786 A resolution granting historic landmark designation for 701 Maple Avenue
- B. RES 2016-6833 A resolution granting historic landmark designation for 5226 Carpenter Street
- C. RES 2016-6787 A resolution granting historic landmark designation for 1000 Burlington Avenue
- D. RES 2016-6834 A resolution approving the preliminary plat of subdivision for 5527-5531 Fairmount Avenue with exceptions
- E. ORD 2016-6841 An ordinance granting a stormwater variance for 1740 63rd Street
- A. ORD 2016-6843 An ordinance amending traffic provisions at the intersection of Lacey and Esplanade Roads
- A. MOT 2016-6864 A motion directing staff to prepare a resolution amending Exhibit B of the Council policy on ethical standards