June 6, 2016
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 16-PLC-0021: A petition seeking approval of a Planned Unit Development, a rezoning from DB (Downtown Business) to DB/PUD (Downtown Business/Planned Unit Development) and a Special Use to construct a mixed-use 115-unit apartment building. The property is located on the northeast corner of Main Street and Maple Avenue, commonly known as 946 Maple Avenue, 1000 Maple Avenue and 5245 Main Street (PINs 09-08-306-017, -018, -019, -020, -027, -028, -029, and -030). Trammell Crow Chicago Development, Inc., Petitioner; Robert E. King and Lynda A. King, Co-Trustees under Declaration of Joint Trust, and Chicago Title Land Trust Co., Trust Number 8002349926, and the Village of Downers Grove, Owners.
- 16-PLC-0023: A petition seeking approval of a Special Use to allow an office use to provide more than 4.5 parking spaces per 1,000 square feet of floor area and a Rezoning from M-1, Light Manufacturing to O-R-M, Office-Research-Manufacturing. The property is located on the northwest corner of Warrenville and Finley Road, commonly known as 2200 Warrenville Road (PINs 08-01-400-004, and -006). Adam Stokes, Agent of Nicolson Porter & List, Inc. and Arbor Vista LLC, petitioners; Arbor Vista LLC, Owner.
June 7, 2016
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Submit Public Comment
- A. COR 2016-6838 Claims Ordinance: No. 6161, Payroll, May 13, 2016
- B. BIL 2016-6839 Bills Payable: No. 6266, June 7, 2016
- C. RES 2016-6842 A resolution authorizing a renewal to the contract with LexisNexis
- D, MOT 2016-6832 A motion awarding a contract for $680,434.00 to A Lamp Concrete Contractors, Inc., Schaumburg, IL, for 2016 parking lot improvements
- E. MIN 2016-6829 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 2016-6768 An ordinance authorizing a special use for 1723 Ogden Avenue to permit an automobile dealership