April 16, 2016
Coffee With The Council - 9:00 a.m. - Downers Grove Public Library, 1050 Curtiss Street
- Forum for comments from Village residents
April 18, 2016
Police Pension Fund - 9:00 a.m. - Ante Room
- Motion to permit electronic attendance
- Southern Sun Report
- Investment Report
- Lauterbach & Amen: Actuary report; IDOI report; Craig Widlacki; Kevin Chapin
- Treasurer's Report
- New Hires: Danielle Scaccia
April 19, 2016
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Submit Public Comment
Executive Session - 6:30 p.m.
Regular Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m.
- A. COR 2016-6775 Claims Ordinance: No. 6153, Payroll, March 18, 2016
- B. BIL 2016-6776 Bills Payable: No. 6258, April 19, 2016
- C. MOT 2016-6742 A motion authorizing $31,263.50 to Air One, Inc., Elgin, IL, for rescue pumper equipment
- D. MOT 2016-6770 A motion awarding a contract for $180,560.63 to Denler, Inc., Mokena, IL, for 2016 crack sealing project
- E. MOT 2016-6748 A motion awarding a contract for $2,118,646.00 to Geneva Construction Company, Aurora, IL, for 2016 street resurfacing Contract A
- F. MIN 2016-6773 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 2016-6721 An ordinance authorizing a special use for 4617 Roslyn Road to permit an extended family accessory housing unit
- B. ORD 2016-6758 An ordinance amending certain traffic and parking provisions
- C. ORD 2016-6763 An ordinance amending Ordinance #5412 and the Village of Downers Grove budget for fiscal year 2015
- A. ORD 2016-6754 An ordinance designating the property at 715-719 Rogers Street as Planned Unit Development Number 50 and authorizing construction of two multi-family residence buildings
- B. ORD 2016-6755 An ordinance rezoning certain property located at 715-719 Rogers Street
- C. ORD 2016-6756 An ordinance authorizing a special use for 715-719 Rogers Street to permit two multi-family residence buildings
April 20, 2016
Architectural Design Review Board - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 16-ADR-0002: A petition seeking an Historic Landmark Designation for the property commonly known as 1232 Gilbert Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-07-220-022). The property is located on the north side of Gilbert Avenue, approximately 230 feet west of Carpenter Street. Irene Hogstrom and Mark Bragen, Petitioners and Owners.
- 16-ADR-0003: A petition seeking an Historic Landmark Designation for the property commonly known as 701 Maple Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-08-403-005). The property is located at the southwest corner of Benton and Maple. Brian and Christine Martin, Petitioners and Owners.
- 16-ADR-0004: A petition seeking an Historic Landmark Designation for the property commonly known as 1000 Burlington Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-08-502-006). The property is the train station located at the intersection of Burlington Avenue and Main Street. Village of Downers Grove, Petitioner and Owner.
April 21, 2016
- Treasurer's Report: General Fund; Widow's Fund
- Old Business: Station #1 sheet sets; Plastic cups order completed; Gear dryer credit; Station #3 gear dryer valve repair; Update on archive project; Triage kits ordered for replacement; laptop computer purchase; tools for saw kits; Station #5 purchases complete; Station #3 purchases; Update on fitness clock timers; Draft initial Foreign Fire Tax Board Policy
- New Business: Request for purchase Stations #1, 2, 3, 5, Administration; General Requests