February 09, 2016
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Submit Public Comment
- A. BILL 2016-6675 Bills Payable: No. 6244, February 09, 2016
- B. MOT 2016-6664 A motion awarding a contract for $15,450 to Elmhurst Chicago Stone, Elmhurst, IL, for ready mix concrete
- C. RES 2016-6666 A resolution authorizing an extension to the agreement with 3M Company
- D. MOT 2016-6659 A motion awarding a contract for $37,400 to KLF Enterprises, Markham, IL, for debris hauling services
- E. MOT 2016-6663 A motion awarding a contract for $50,000 to K-Five Construction Corporation, Lemont, IL, for hot mix asphalt materials
- F. MOT 2016-6660 A motion awarding a contract for $39,080 to Western Gradall Corporation, Naperville, IL, for roadside drainage ditch reconstruction and maintenance
- G. RES 2016-6661 A resolution authorizing a contract extension with TNT Landscape Construction, Inc.
- H. MOT 2016-6662 A motion awarding a contract for $38,250 to Marcott Enterprises, Inc., Villa Park, IL, for crushed limestone
- I. MIN 2016-6676 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 2016-6637 An ordinance authorizing the Village of Downers Grove to borrow funds from the Public Water Supply Loan Program of the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- B. ORD 2016-6652 An ordinance providing for the issuance of General Obligation Refunding Bonds, Series 2016
- C. RES 2016-6679 A resolution supporting restoration of funds for the Meals on Wheels Program
February 11, 2016
Environmental Concerns Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Committee Room
- Staff update on ongoing projects: Green Business presentations - Laura's Hair and Nail Studio; Pediaprogress, Inc.
- New Business: Dangers of leaf blowers presentation - Ms. Candace Hart
- New Business: Annual Report; Meeting dates 2016; Stormwater Utility Report January 29, 2016
- Staff Report
February 13, 2016
- A forum for comments from Village residents