October 5, 2015
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 15-PLC-0017 (Continued from July 6, 2015 and August 3, 2015): A petition seeking approval of a Special Use for a Fueling Station to redevelop the existing gas station. The subject property is zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located on the west side of Finley Road between Ogden Avenue and Warrenville Road, commonly known as 2212 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (08-01-402-006, -007, -008). Ambrose Design Group, LLC, Petitioner; TrueNorth Energy, LLC, Owner.
- 15-PLC-0032: A petition seeking a Special Use to permit an animal boarding/shelter facility. The subject property is zoned B-2, General Retail Business. The property is on the south side of 63rd Street approximately 140 feet east of Main Street, commonly known as 941 63rd Street, Downers Grove , IL (09-20-114-002 & -018). RWE Management Company, Petitioner, J.D. Jobe, Owner.
- 15-PLC-0038: A petition seeking approval of a Planned Unit Development Amendment to revise the master plan for Midwestern University. The property is zoned R-1, Single Family Residence District, and is located on the south side of 31st Street, approximately 1,280 feet west of Meyers Road, commonly known as 555 31st Street, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 06-32-200-015, 06-32-400-026). Midwestern University, Petitioner/Owner.
October 6, 2015
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Executive Session Minutes for Approval Only - 08-18-15 and 09-15-15
- PUB 2015-6437 DuPage County Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery Program
- A. COR 2015-6432 Claims Ordinance: No. 6125, Payroll, September 4, 2015
- B. BIL 2015-6433 Bills Payable: No. 6218, October 6, 2015
- C. MOT 2015-6435 A motion authorizing $18,388.20 to the DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference for 2015-16 dues
- D. RES 2015-6438 A resolution authorizing an extension to the agreement with SNI Solutions, Inc.
- E. MOT 2015-6441 A motion authorizing the purchase of bulk road salt from Cargill Incorporated Salt Division, North Olmsted, Ohio, via the State of Illinois Contract
- F. MIN 2015-6434 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. MOT 2015-6419 A motion authorizing a $20,000 contribution to the DuPage Senior Citizens Council (DSSC) for the Meals on Wheels Program in FY 2015
- A. RES 2015-6439 A resolution authorizing an amendment to the agreement with Allied Waste Services of North America, LLC
- B. ORD 2015-6420 An ordinance authorizing a special use for 1201 Ogden Avenue to permit construction of a commercial building with drive-through use with a variation
- C. ORD 2015-6421 An ordinance rezoning the Downers Grove South High School campus located at 1436 Norfolk Street from R-1, Residential Detached House 1 to INP-2, Campus-Scale Institutional and Public District
- D. ORD 2015-6422 An ordinance adopting an Institutional Master Plan for the property located at 1436 Norfolk Street commonly known as the Downers Grove South High School campus
- E. ORD 2015-6423 An ordinance rezoning the Downers Grove North High School campus located at 4436 Main Street from R-4, Residential Detached House 4 to INP-2, Campus-Scale Insitutional and Public District
- F. ORD 2015-6424 An ordinance adopting an Institutional Master Plan for the property located at 4436 Main Street commonly known as the Downers Grove North High School campus
- G. ORD 2015-6425 An ordinance vacating a certain portion of the Forest Avenue right-of-way located immediately south and north of and adjacent to Downers Grove North High School campus
- MOT 2015-6443 A motion directing staff to prepare an agenda item regarding a zoning text amendment for electronic message board signs
October 7, 2015
- Historic Preservation Ordinance - Review draft ordinance
- Education and Incentive - Review final term sheet
October 8, 2015
Community Events Commission - 5:30 p.m. - Committee Room
- Director's Report: Report on post event meeting of the three-event weekend of September 11-13, 2015; Post event review - Chilympics
- New Business: Temporary use event review for Gingerbread Festival; Tree lighting ceremony
- Staff Update on Ongoing Projects: Prescription Drug program; Solid Waste - Downtown Recycling program
- New Business: Green Business application revisions
- New Business: Urban Flooding Awareness Act Report
- Staff Report
- Old Business: FY 2016 proposed budget
October 10, 2015
Village Council Workshop - 8:00 a.m. - Fire Station 2, 5420 Main Street