September 14, 2015
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 15-PLC-0025 (Continued from August 3, 2015): A petition seeking approval of a Final Plat of Subdivision to subdivide the existing property into two lots. The property is currently zoned R-3, Residential Detached House 3. The subject property is located on the east side of Victor Street, approximately 130 feet north of 6th Street, commonly known as 5307 Victor Street, Downers Grove, IL (09-09-323-013). Xhevrije Osmani, Petitioner and Fikri Osmani, Owner.
- 15-PLC-0027: A petition seeking approval of a Special Use to permit a drive-through facility with a variation. The property is currently zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located at the southeast corner of Saratoga Avenue and Ogden Avenue, commonly known as 1201 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, Il (09-05-302-001, & -002). Vequity LLC Series XVII Downers Ogden, Petitioner and Owner.
- 15-PLC-0030: A petition seeking approval of the following items: 1) Rezoning from R-1, Residential Detached House 1 to INP-2, Campus-scale Institutional and Public District at Downers Grove South High School campus; 2) Institutional Master Plan for the Downers Grove South High School campus; 3) Rezoning from R-4, Residential Detached House 4 to INP-1 Campus-scale Institutional and Public District at Downers Grove North High School campus; 4) Institutional Master Plan for the Downers Grove North High School campus; and 5) A plat of vacation and dedication of public rights-of-way for Forest Avenue at Downers Grove North High School campus. Downers Grove South High School campus is zoned R-1, Residential Detached House 1 and is located at the southwest corner of Dunham Road and 63rd Street, commonly known as 1436 Norfolk Street, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 09-19-101-002 and 09-19-200-003). Downers Grove North High School campus is located at the corner of Grant and Main Streets, commonly known as 4436 Main Street, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 09-05-307-005, -006, -007, -008 & -016 and 09-05-308-001, -003, -004, -005, -006, -007, --9 & 009, and 09-05-309-001 and 09-05-314-005, -006, & -007). School District 99, Petitioner and Owner.
September 15, 2015
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. COR 2015-6426 Claims Ordinance: No. 6123, Payroll, August 21, 2015
- B. BIL 2015-6427 Bills Payable: No. 6216, September 15, 2015
- C. RES 2015-6416 A resolution authorizing submittal of an application to DuPage County for the CDBG Disaster Recovery Grant for acquisition of properties affected by the April 2013 flooding event
- D. MOT 2015-6397 A motion awarding a three-year contract to Genuine Parts Company/National Auto Parts Association (NAPA) in an amount not to exceed $1,000,500 for fleet parts and inventory program services
- E. RES 2015-6417 A resolution authorizing a license agreement with Scientel Wireless, LLC to install, maintain and operate antenna equipment on Village property
- A. MOT 2015-6419 A motion authorizing a $20,000 contribution to the DuPage Senior Citizens Council (DSSC) for the Meals on Wheels Program in FY 2015
- B. INF 2015-6429 Information regarding the Facilities Sustainability Plan
September 16, 2015
- Downers Grove Ordinance - Review Term Sheet
- Education and Incentive - Review Term Sheet
September 17, 2015
Foreign Fire Fund - 7:30 a.m. - Fire Station 2, 5420 Main Street
- Treasurer's Report - General Fund; Widow's Fund
- Old Business - Outstanding station purchases; updated purchase forms
- New Business - General fund requests; Station fund requests; Training report; Budget approval
- Director's Report: Village staff report for three-event weekend of September 11-13, 2015
- New Business: Post event reviews - Fine Arts Festival, Oktoberfest, and Farmers' Market; Temporary event review for Bonfield Express
September 19, 2015
Coffee With The Council - 9:00 a.m. - Main Street Train Station
- A forum for comments from Village residents