June 20, 2015
Coffee With The Council - 9:00 a.m. - Main Street Train Station
- Forum for resident comments
June 23, 2015
No Village Council meeting this week.
June 24, 2015
Zoning Board of Appeals - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- a. 15-ZBA-0003: A petition seeking variations to maintain the existing outside storage located in a street yard. The property is currently zoned M-1, Light Manufacturing, and is located at the northwest corner of Janes and Inverness Avenues, commonly known as 5400 Janes Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 08-12-304-008). Brian Krajewski, Petitioner; 5400 Janes Building LLC, Owner.
- b. 15-ZBA-0004: A petition seeking monument sign setback variations to reduce the street and side yard setbacks. The property is currently zoned B-2, General Retail Business, and B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The subject property is located on the west side of Prince Street, approximately 130 feet south of Ogden Avenue, and is commonly known as 4326 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 09-05-302-008, -009). Corina Radu, Petitioner and Owner.
June 25, 2015
Foreign Fire Fund - 7:30 a.m. - Fire Station 2, 5420 Main Street
- Treasurer's Report: General Fund; Widow's Fund
- Old Business: Outstanding station purchases; Bond insurance; Fund card; Transition update to Eden
- New Business: General fund requests/reserve engine equipment; Station fund requests; Training report