April 6, 2015
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- PC-44-14 (Continued from March 2, 2015): A petition seeking approval of a Final Plat of Subdivision to subdivide the existing property into seven lots. The subject property is zoned R-3, Residential Detached House 3. The property is located on the north side of 35th Street, approximately 160 feet west of Saratoga Avenue, commonly known as 1350 35th Street, Downers Grove, IL (06-31-201-043). Greenscape Homes, LLC., Petitioner; Solid Rock Developers, Inc., Owner.
- 15-PLC-0004 (Continued from March 2, 2015): A petition seeking Special Use approval to permit an extended family accessory housing unit. The subject property is zoned R-2, Residential Detached House 2. The property is located on the east side of Venard Road, approximately 580 feet north of Ogden Avenue, commonly known as 4215 Venard Road, Downers Grove, IL (09-06-214-003). Paul and Susan Helsdon, Petition and Owner.
- 15-PLC-0009: A petition seeking approval for a Planned Development Amendment and a Special Use for a drive-through facility. The subject property is zoned B-2, General Retail Business. The property is located at the northwest corner of Lemont Road and 75th Street, commonly known as 1200 75th Street, Downers Grove, IL (09-30-201-002). Eric Carlson, Petitioner; Hemant Patel, Owner.
April 7, 2015
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Executive Session Minutes for Approval Only - 03-03-15
- A. COR 2015-6179 Claims Ordinance: No. 6099, Payroll, March 6, 2015
- B. BIL 2015-6180 List of Bills Payable: No. 6182, April 7, 2015
- C. MOT 2015-6163 A motion awarding $159,900.00 to Chicagoland Paving Contractors, Inc., Lake Zurich, IL, for 2015 street restorations and pavement patching services
- D. RES 2015-6157 A resolution authorizing a local agency agreement with the Illinois Department of Transportation for Fairview Avenue resurfacing (Project ST-037)
- E. MOT 2015-6165 A motion awarding a contract for $73,580.00 to TNT Landscape Construction, Inc., Elgin, IL, for 2015 sod installation and restoration services
- F. RES 2015-6166 A resolution re: Maintenance of streets and highways by Municipality under the Illinois Highway Code
- G. MOT 2015-6070 A motion authorizing $50,000 to the Downers Grove Economic Development Corporation for tourism related activities
- H. MIN 2015-6174 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
April 8, 2015
Transportation & Parking Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- File #05-15 McCollum Park - Various Streets - Parking Restrictions April 1 to November 1
April 9, 2015
Fire Pension Fund - 4:30 p.m. - Fire Station 2, 5420 Main Street
- Permission to Attend Meeting Electronically
- New Business: A) Purchase of fiduciary liability insurance; B) Elections; C) COLA adjustments; D) Nielsen Calculation; E) Meiser QUILDRO
- Old Business: A) Carol Reiter pension
Community Events Commission - 5:30 p.m. - Committee Room
- July 4th Parade
Liquor Commission - 6:30 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Focus of Operation/Floor Plan Change - Stop 24, 6400 B Woodward Avenue, P-1
- Application Hearing: rbk, 994 Warren Avenue, Class R-1/0; Next Round, 500 W. 75th Street, R-1; Alter Brewing Company, 2300 Wisconsin, Class BF
Environmental Concerns Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Committee Room
- Staff update on Ongoing Projects
- New Business: Green Business Application revision discussions; Strategic topics discussion