January 20, 2015
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Executive Session Minutes for Approval Only - December 2, 2014
- A. COR 2015-6034 Claims Ordinance: No. 6089, Payroll, December 26, 2014
- B. BIL 2015-6035 List of Bills Payable: No. 6166, January 20, 2015
- C. MIN 2015-6047 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. RES 2015-6043 A resolution placing an advisory referendum question regarding police facilities on the ballot for the April 7, 2015, Consolidated Election
- B. RES 2015-6044 A resolution placing an advisory referendum question regarding the Village facilities plan on the ballot for the April 7, 2015, Consolidated Election
January 22, 2015
- Review responses from RFPs/Sergeant Promotional/ for the purpose of selecting a vendor and authorize the promotional process to create an eligibility list for the rank of Sergeant.
- Motion to go into Executive Session pursuant to Section 2(c)(1) of the Open Meetings Act to conduct oral interviews of candidates for Police Officer for the purpose of creating an Eligibility List
- New Business: CLG Community Comparison; Historic Preservation Ordinance; Work Plan - ADRB goals matrix and brainstorming