October 18, 2014
Coffee With The Council - 9:00 a.m. - Fire Station 2, 5420 Main Street
- Review the FY 2015 proposed annual budget.
October 21, 2014
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Meeting video
- A. COR 00-05730 Claim Ordinance: No. 6075, Payroll, September 19, 2014
- B. BIL 00-05728 List of Bills Payable: No. 6150, October 21, 2014
- C. MOT 00-05715 A motion awarding a contract for $199,324.02 for a five-year contract for DriveCam with Lytx, Inc., San Diego, CA
- D. MOT 00-05729 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 00-05717 An ordinance repealing the Community Grants Commission
- A. ORD 00-05732 An ordinance authorizing a special use to permit a funeral services business at 1628 Ogden Avenue
- B. ORD 00-05716 An ordinance adopting the Fiscal Year 2015 budget in lieu of passage of an Appropriation Ordinance
October 22, 2014
- ZBA-20-14: A petition seeking a sign setback variation to reduce the required monument sign setbacks from Ogden Avenue and the adjacent property. The property is currently zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located on the south side of Ogden Avenue, approximately 150 feet west of Woodward Avenue. This property is commonly known as 2009 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 08-01-407-002, -003); Michael Tkachuck, Petitioner; ATG Trust and Company - Trust #02-064, Owner.
- ZBA-21-14: A petition seeking a sign variation to increase the allowable size of the shopping center sign. The property is currently zoned B-3. General Services and Highway Business. The property is located on the south side of Butterfield Road, approximately 500 feet east of Downers Drive, commonly known as 1201-1213 Butterfield Road, Downers Grove, Illinois (PIN 06-30-401-012); FL Cedar 2, LLC, Petitioner/Owner.
- ZBA-22-14: A petition seeking a monument sign height variation. The property is currently zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located on the north side of Butterfield Road, approximately 400 feet east of Finley Road. This property is commonly known as 1540 Butterfield Road, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 06-30-403-025); Tomi Minner, Petitioner, Federal Realty Investment, Owner.
October 23, 2014
- Candidate Interview Training
- Police Candidate Interview Dates