October 6, 2014
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- PC-26-14: A petition seeking approval of a Planned Development Amendment. The property is zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located on the south side of Butterfield Road approximately 390 feet west of Highland Avenue, commonly known as 1021 Butterfield Road, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 06-29-302-008). Michael Rupert, Petitioner; Archie A. Van Elslander Trust, Owner.
- PC-27-14: A petition seeking approval of a Special Use to operate a funeral or mortuary service business. The property is zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located on the north side of Ogden Avenue approximately 250 feet west of Lee Avenue, commonly known as 1628 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-06-302-004). Kirk D. Conners, Petitioner; Edward Y. Wong and Mei L. Wong, Owners.
October 7, 2014
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. COR 00-05701 Claim Ordinance: No. 6073, Payroll, September 5, 2014
- B. BIL 00-05702 List of Bills Payable: No. 6146, October 7, 2014
- C. RES 00-05694 A resolution re: Maintenance of streets and highways by Municipality under the Illinois Highway Code
- D. MOT 00-05695 A motion authorizing the purchase of bulk road salt from Cargill Incorporated Salt Division, North Olmsted, Ohio, via the State contract
- E. RES 00-05700 A resolution authorizing a real estate contract for the property located at 4411 Lee Avenue
- F. RES 00-05705 A resolution authorizing a contract with SNI Solutions, Inc.
- G. BID 00-05706 A bid awarding $77,249.24 for the purchase of three vehicles
- H. MOT 00-05708 A motion awarding a contract for $202,525 to Subsurface Underground Construction, Inc., St. Charles, IL, for drainage improvements on Lincoln and Stanley Avenues
- I. MOT 00-05714 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. RES 00-05704 A resolution authorizing Amendment No. 1 to a master agreement with Aclara Technology, LLC for meter reading services
- RES 00-05703 A resolution appointing members to Boards and Commissions
October 8, 2014
Transportation and Parking Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- File #11-14 Stop controlled intersections - Summit St., Lyman Ave. to Blodgett
- File #12-14 All-way stop Norfolk St. at Barrett St. (Kingsley School)
- File #13-14 McCollum Park - Various streets - parking restrictions April 1 to November 1
- File #14-14 Grant Street - Middaugh to Saratoga Ave. - parking restrictions
October 9, 2014
Community Events Commission - 5:30 p.m. - Committee Room
- Tree Lighting Ceremony
- DMC Gingerbread Festival
- Post event reviews
Environmental Concerns Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Committee Room
- Green Business Program Discussion
Stormwater & Flood Plain Oversight Committee - 7:00 p.m. - Public Works Facility Conference Room
- Consideration of 1 Year Limit on Variations
- Update on Stormwater Management Code Updates
October 11, 2014
- Review the FY 2015 proposed annual budget.