September 16, 2014
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. COR 00-05690 Claim Ordinance: No. 6071, Payroll, August 22, 2014
- B. BIL 00-05691 List of Bills Payable: No. 6144, September 16, 2014
- C. MOT 00-05697 A motion terminating the PACE contract for operation of the Grove Commuter Shuttle
- D. RES 00-05698 A resolution authorizing a first amendment to an agreement with Hampton, Lenzini and Renwick, Inc. for 2014 MFT roadway resurfacing program
- E. RES 00-05699 A resolution authorizing a software and hardware maintenance renewal agreement and addendum with Imageware Systems, Inc.
- F. MOT 00-05696 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. RES 00-05694 A resolution re: Maintenance of streets and highways by Municipality under the Illinois Highway Code
- B. MOT 00-05695 A motion authorizing the purchase of bulk road salt from Cargill Incorporated Salt Division, North Olmsted, Ohio, via the State contract
- RES 00-05693 A resolution appointing and reappointing members to Boards and Commissions
September 20, 2014
- Forum for comments from Village residents. The Council particulary welcomes residents who may wish to comment on the facilities plan.