August 4, 2014
- PC-20-14: A petition seeking approval of a Special Use to expand an existing veterinary clinic. The property is zoned DB, Downtown Business. The property is located on the east side of Forest Avenue approximately 300 feet north of Warren Avenue, commonly known as 4945 Forest Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-08-116-012). David Schaeffer, Petitioner; Kenneth Eisenberg, Owner.
- PC-21-14: A petition seeking annexation and rezoning from R-1, Single Family Residence, to R-3, Single Family Residence. The property will be annexed with the default zoning of R-1, Single Family Residence. The property is located at the northeast corner of 39th Street and Fairview Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 06-33-301-014, -015). Weng M. Foong, Petitioner; Sunway Realty, LLC, Owner.
August 5, 2014
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Public Hearing - Village of Downers Grove Multifamily Housing Revenue Bond, Series 2014
- A. COR 00-05646 Claim Ordinance: No. 6063, Payroll, July 11, 2014
- B. BIL 00-05647 List of Bills Payable: No. 6134, August 5, 2014
- C. MOT 00-05648 A motion awarding a contract for $18,060 to O&S Associates, Inc., Chicago, IL, for parking deck maintenance plan
- D. RES 00-05654 A resolution authorizing a license agreement with Wide Open West Illinois, LLC for use of the Village rights-of-way
- E. RES 00-05662 A resolution accepting public improvements - Atwood Subdivision - Supporting Documents
- F. MOT 00-05649 A motion authorizing a $115,068.38 change order to an existing three-year contract for specialty winter operations services with Snow Systems, Inc., Wheeling , IL
- G. MOT 00-05657 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. MOT 00-05578 A resolution authorizing a labor agreement with the Downers Grove Professional Firefighters Union, Local No. 3234 of the International Association of Firefighters, AFL-CIO, CLC
- B. ORD 00-05645 An ordinance authorizing a special use to permit a 24-hour pharmacy drive through at 1000 Ogden Avenue
- A. ORD 00-05652 An ordinance establishing and amending stop and yield sign locations at multiple intersections
- B. ORD 00-05653 An ordinance amending raffle provisions
- C. INF 00-05592 Long Range Planning Discussion (adjourn to the Committee Room)
August 7, 2014
- Application Hearings: Cork Wine & Spirits (Relocation), 6234 S. Main Street, Class P-1; 7-Eleven, 5105 Fairview Avenue, Class P-2