May 17, 2014
- Forum for comments from Village residents
May 20, 2014
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. COR 00-05588 Claim Ordinance: No. 6053, Payroll, April 18, 2014
- B. BIL 00-05589 List of Bills Payable: No. 6120, May 20, 2014
- C. BID 00-05581 A bid awarding $571,639 to DiNatale Construction, Inc., Addison, IL, for 2014 sidewalk installation program and right-of-way accessibility improvements
- D. RES 00-05584 A resolution authorizing an annexation agreement for 5850 Janes Avenue
- E. RES 00-05583 A resolution approving final plat of subdivision with exceptions for 5850 Janes Avenue
- F. BID 00-05586 A bid awarding $20,000 to 3M Company, St. Paul, MN, for supply of traffic sign materials
- G. RES 00-05590 A resolution authorizing an extension to the Google apps for Government Customer agreement with SADA Systems, Inc.
- H. RES 00-05591 A resolution authorizing a maintenance agreement and addendum with Sungard Public Sector, Inc.
- I. MOT 00-05579 A motion awarding a contract for $459,899 to Chicagoland Paving, Lake Zurich, IL, for parking lot improvements for Fire Stations #1 and #3, and School District 58
- J. MOT 00-05594 A motion authorizing a change order for $32,650 to Heneghan Wrecking Company, Inc., Chicago, IL, for Sterling Road and Lee Avenue residential demolition project
- K. RES 00-05596 A resolution authorizing an extension to the agreement with Infosend, Inc.
- L. RES 00-05597 A resolution authorizing re-approval of a consortium agreement with the County of DuPage
- A. RES 00-05599 A resolution authorizing a license agreement for the temporary use of public property with Prairie State Cycling Series, LLC
- B. BID 00-05593 A bid awarding $462,780 to Dome Corporation of North America, Saginaw, MI, for road salt storage facility construction
- C. RES 00-05600 A resolution authorizing an amendment to a lease agreement with the Downers Grove Sanitary District
- D. RES 00-05598 A resolution authorizing an incentive agreement with CompuSystems, Inc.
- E. INF 00-05592 Long Range Planning (to be held in the Committee Room)
May 22, 2014
- Treasurer's Report: General Fund; Widow's Fund
- Old Business: Comcast Plan; Old Minutes; Purchased fitness equipment pending refund; Station 1 elliptical purchase; Coffee; Rowing machines; Station 3 cordless drill; Station 5 kettlebells; Heart scans
- New Business: General Fund requests; Station Fund requests
- Training Report
- New Commissioner Welcome
- Staff Update on Ongoing Projects
- Green Business Program - HAVI Global Solutions