April 21, 2014
Police Pension Board - 9:00 a.m. - Ante Room
- Investment Report
- Lauterbach & Amen
- Treasurer's Report: Pay bills; Fiduciary liability policy
- New Business: New officers into the Fund: Stephen Klett, hired March 3, 2014; Richard Romani, hired March 24, 2014
April 22, 2014
No Village Council meeting this week.
April 23, 2014
Zoning Board of Appeals - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- ZBA-02-14: A petition seeking a sign variation to maintain an existing wall sign on the east elevation. The property is currently zoned M-1, Light Manufacturing. The property is located 270 feet east of Katrine Avenue and is located on the south side of Curtiss Street. This property is commonly known as 2535 Curtiss Street, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 08-12-302-006); Scott Blaszak/Industrial Kinetics, Inc., Petitioner; George H. Huber, Jr./MT & GII, LLC, Owner.
- ZBA-03-14: A petition seeking multiple sign variations to maintain the existing wall and monument signs. The property is currently zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located at the northeast corner of Butterfield Road and Downers Drive. This property is commonly known as 1432 Butterfield Road, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 06-30-404-010); Brent Eads, Site Enhancement Services, Petitioner; Inland Continental Property Management Corp., Owner.
- ZBA-04-14 A petition seeking a sign variation to maintain the existing well signs. The property is currently zoned B-2, General Retail Business. The property is located at the northeast corner of Lemont Road and 75th Street. This property is commonly known as 7401 Lemont Road; Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-29-110-003); Brent Eads, Site Enhancement Services, Petitioner; Inland Kimco Realty Corp. Owner.
April 24, 2014
Foreign Fire Fund - 7:30 a.m. - Fire Station 2, 5420 Main Street
- Treasurer's Report
- Old Business: a) Updated 2% forms; b) Training Plan - bylaw update; c) Comcast Plan Update; d) Old minutes for Village Clerk; e) Purchased fitness equipment pending refund; f) Station 1 - elliptical purchase; g) Station 5 - kitchen supplies purchase; h) Station 2 - kitchen supplies purchase; i) Station 3 - fitness equipment purchase; j) Coffee purchase/vendor
- New Business: a) General fund requests; b) Station fund requests; c) Training report