March 3, 2014
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- PC-02-14: A petition seeking approval of a Planned Development Amendment to construct a Starbucks, Final Plat of Subdivision to subdivide the existing and proposed outlots and Special Use to permit a drive-thru for Starbucks. The property is zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business District. The property is located on the northeast corner of Butterfield and Finley Roads, commonly known as Finley Square Shopping Center (1500-1570 Butterfield Road), Downers Grove, IL (PINs 06-30-403-019, -020, -021). Federal Realty Investment Trust, Petitioner/Owner.
- PC-04-14: A petition seeking approval of a Zoning Ordinance Map Amendment to rezone the property from R-1, Single Family Residence District to R-4, Single Family Residence District. The property is zoned R-1, Single Family Residence District. The property is located on the northeast corner of Burlington and Francisco Avenues, commonly known as 2540 Burlington Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 08-12-110-030). Greenscape Homes, LLC, Petitioner; Mark Zuehl, Owner.
- PC-05-14: A petition seeking approval of a Final Planned Development designation, Special Use approval for a drive-through restaurant, a Zoning Ordinance Map Amendment to rezone a portion of the property from R-5, Two-Family Residential to B-3 General Services and Highway Business, a second Zoning Ordinance Map Amendment to rezone a portion of the property from R-6, Multiple Family Residential to B-3, General Services and Highway Business, and a Final Plat of Subdivision to subdivide nine lots of record into two lots of record. The property is located at the southwest corner of Florence and Ogden Avenues, commonly known as 317-327 Ogden Avenue, 4314-4322 Florence Avenue and 4325 Fairview Avenue, all in Downers Grove, IL (PINs 09-04-300-004, -005, -006, -007, -012, -028, -029, -030 and -052). Greenberg Farrow, Petitioner; Joseph Perillo and Andrew and Pamila Chernivsky, Owners.
March 4, 2014
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
- A. COR 00-05488 Claim Ordinance: No 6043, Payroll, February 3, 2014
- B. BIL 00-05489 List of Bills Payable: No. 6104, March 4, 2014
- C. MOT 00-05490 A motion authorizing $39,973.20 to CDW-G for the purchase of MS Office 2013
- D. MOT 00-05494 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 00-05468 An ordinance amending Chapter 14 of the Downers Grove Municipal Code to establish reverse commuter parking and amend parking lot provisions
- B. ORD 00-05480 An ordinance authorizing a special use for 2535 Ogden Avenue to permit construction of a restaurant with drive-through
- C. MOT 00-05477 A motion to implement the Stormwater Utility Grant Program
- D. BID 00-05486 A bid authorizing the purchase of seven (7) replacement vehicles
- A. MOT 00-05495 A motion to recommend intersection design to DuPage County for 55th and Webster
- B. ORD 00-05492 An ordinance authorizing a special use to permit an automobile dealership at 2100 Ogden Avenue
- C. ORD 00-05453 An ordinance amending the Zoning Ordinance, Chapter 28, of the Downers Grove Municipal Code
March 6, 2014
Liquor Commission - 6:30 p.m. - Council Chambers
- New Business: Oak Trace, 200 Village Drive; Mad Ape Brewing Company, 5400 Janes Avenue