September 9, 2013
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- PC 22-13 A petition seeking approval of an alley vacation, a Zoning Ordinance Map amendment to rezone a portion of the property from R-4, Single Family Residential to B-3, General Services and Highway Business, a lot consolidation and a special use for a drive through. The property is located on the south side of Ogden Avenue approximately 180 feet east of Florence Avenue and is commonly known as 225 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 09-04-305-002, -003, -007, and -009). McDonald's Corporation, Petitioner; Cole Taylor Bank, Trust #39459, Owner.
- PC-18-13 (Continued from 07/01/2013) The purpose of the request is to consider updates to Chapter 20 (Subdivision Code) and Chapter 28 (Zoning Ordinance) of the Municipal Code; Village of Downers Grove, Petitioner.
September 10, 2013
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
To comment on this week's agenda (below) using rEmarks, click HERE.
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- A. BIL 00-05330 List of Bills Payable: No. 6070, September 10, 2013
- B. BID 00-05329 A bid awarding a contract for $236,170.00 to Schroeder Asphalt Services, Huntley, IL, for 2013 fall roadway patching project
- C. BID 00-05331 A bid awarding $62,976.33 to Facililty Solutions Group, Bensenville, IL, for supply of lighting fixtures
- D. MOT 00-05333 A motion awarding $17,012.80 to CDW-G for the purchase of 70 copies of Microsoft Office 2013 for police laptops
- A. ORD 00-05328 An ordinance authorizing a special use with a zoning variation for 1149 Ogden Avenue to permit construction of a coffee shop restaurant with a drive-through use
- B. MOT 00-05327 A motion approving the 2013-2015 Long Range Plan
- A. ORD 00-05236 An ordinance establishing and amending stop and yield sign locations at multiple intersections
September 12, 2013
Environmental Concerns Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Committee Room
- Staff update on ongoing projects
- Old Business: Water conservation program updates
Stormwater and Flood Plain Oversight Committee - 7:00 p.m. - Public Works Facility, 5101 Walnut
- Public Hearing - SWU Appeal - 4607 Stanley