June 15, 2013
Coffee With The Council - 9:00 a.m. - McCollum Park, 6801 Main Street
- Forum for comments from Village residents
June 18, 2013
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
To comment on this week's agenda (below) using rEmarks, click HERE.
Village Council Meeting - 6:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Convene into Executive Session re: Collective Negotiating Matters - Ante Room - 6:00 p.m.
- Reconvene into Open Session - Council Chambers - 7:00 p.m.
- A. COR 00-05265 Claim Ordinance: 6007, Payroll, May 31, 2013
- B. BIL 00-05266 List of Bills Payable: No. 6054, June 18, 2013
- C. RES 00-05267 A resolution authorizing a renewal customer service agreement and addendum with Call One, Inc.
- D. RES 00-05268 A resolution authorizing a point-to-point renewal customer service agreement and addendum with Call One, Inc.
- E. RES 00-05269 A resolution authorizing an ISDN-PRI renewal customer service agreement and addendum with Call One, Inc. - 825 Burlington Avenue
- F. RES 00-05270 A resolution authorizing an ISDN-PRI renewal customer service agreement and addendum with Call One, Inc. - 5101 Walnut Avenue
- G. RES 00-05271 A resolution authorizing an extension to the Google Apps for government customer service agreement with SADA Systems, Inc.
- H. MOT 00-05272 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 00-05254 An ordinance amending provisions for the administration of electrical testing
- B. MOT 00-05264 A motion authorizing $36,776.40 for membership dues for DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference (DMMC) for FY13-14
- C. MOT 00-05235 A motion accepting the update to the bicycle & pedestrian plan
- A. MOT 00-05262 A motion awarding a contract for $261,464.40 to Archon Construction Co., Inc., for Sterling Road storm sewer project
Long-Range Plan - Following Council Meeting - Committee Room
June 19, 2013
Transportation and Parking Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- File #08-13 Belmont Rd./Finley Rd./Warrenville Rd. Turn Restrictions
- File #09-13 Brook Drive - Mid-Block Ped Crossing
- File #10-13 15-Minute Parking - Burlington Ave. West of Main St.
- File #02-13 Traffic Study Area #2 - Final Detailed Parking Restrictions