June 11, 2013
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
To comment on this week's agenda (below) using rEmarks, click HERE.
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- A. BIL 00-05257 List of Bills Payable: No. 6052, June 11, 2013
- B. RES 00-05259 A resolution authorizing a maintenance agreement and addendum with Sungard Public Sector, Inc.
- C. MOT 00-05248 A motion accepting the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) dated December 31, 2012
- D. MOT 00-05263 A motion authorizing $17,500 to International Association of Fire Fighters for a Peer Fitness Trainer Class
- E. MOT 00-05261 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 00-05251 An ordinance restricting parking on 61st Street
- B. ORD 00-05252 An ordinance adding a loading zone to the alley east of 1050 Curtiss Street
- C. ORD 00-05250 An ordinance authorizing a special use to permit a sports/physical training and physical therapy business at 1422 Brook Drive
- D. ORD 00-05247 An ordinance rezoning property at 960 75th Street from R-1, Single Family Residence to B-2, General Retail Business
- E. ORD 00-05249 An ordinance rezoning 4249 Highland Avenue from R-4, Single Family Residence to B-3, General Services and Highway Business
- F. ORD 00-05253 An ordinance rezoning 2551 Warrenville Road from M-1, Light Manufacturing to B-3, General Services and Highway Business
- A. ORD 00-05254 An ordinance amending provisions for the administration of electrical testing
- B. MOT 00-05264 A motion authorizing $36,776.40 for membership dues for DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference (DMMC) for FY13-14
- C. MOT 00-05235 A motion accepting the update to the bicycle & pedestrian plan
June 13, 2013
Environmental Concerns Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Committee Room
- Staff update on ongoing projects
- Update to sustainability report
- Old Business - Water conservation
Stormwater and Flood Plain Oversight Committee - 7:00 p.m. - Public Works Facility, 5101 Walnut
- Public Hearing Continued - SWU Appeal - 840 Jay Dr.
June 15, 2013
Coffee With The Council - 9:00 a.m. - McCollum Park, 6801 Main Street
- Forum for comments from Village residents