May 6, 2013
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- PC-18-13 An introductory discussion concerning the comprehensive update of the Village's Zoning Ordinance.
- PC-11-13 A petition seeking special use approval for a sports and personal training and physical therapy business in an existing building at 1422 Brook Drive. The property is zoned M-2, Restricted Manufacturing. The property is located at the northwest corner of the intersection of Brook Drive and Centre Circle, commonly known as 1400-1436 Brook Drive, 1401-1425 Centre Circle and 2800-2818 Centre Circle, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 06-30-402-019). Core 1 Inc., Petitioner; VIP MDG, LLC, Owner
- PC-15-13 A petition seeking a Zoning Ordinance map amendment to rezone the property from R-1, Single Family residential to B-2, General Retail Business. The property is located at the northeast corner of Main Street and 75th Street and is commonly known as 960 75th Street, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-29-104-019). Ann Posejpal, Petitioner; Chicago Title Land Trust Company as Trustee U/T/N 3176, Owner.
- PC-14-13 A petition seeking a Zoning Ordinance map amendment to rezone the property from R-4, Single Family Residential to B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located on the east side of Highland Avenue approximately 135 feet north of Ogden Avenue, commonly known as 4249 Highland Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-05-118-012). Ogden Industries, LLC, Petitioner; The Chicago Trust Co. N.A. TR#BEV-3311, Owner.
- PC-16-13 A petition seeking a Zoning Ordinance map amendment to rezone the property from M-1, Light Manufacturing to B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located at the southwest corner of Warrenville Road and Cross Street, commonly known as 2551 Warrenville Road, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 08-01-302-018). InSite Real Estate, LLC, Petitioner; Arboretum View, LLC, Owner.
May 7, 2013
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- A. COR 00-05210 Claim Ordinance: No. 5999, Payroll, April 5, 2013
- B. BIL 00-05211 List of Bills Payable: No. 6044, May 7, 2013
- C. MOT 00-05212 A motion awarding a contract for $24,992 to Civiltech Engineering, Inc., Itasca, IL, for a traffic study at Maple Avenue and Fairview Avenue
- D. MOT 00-05220 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
Motion to Adjourn Sine Die (Without Date)
Swearing-in Ceremony of Commissioners
- RES 00-05219 A resolution appointing members to Village Boards and Commissions
May 9, 2013
Environmental Concerns Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Committee Room
- Staff Update on Ongoing Projects
- Green Business Program: Borrowed Earth Cafe; Competitive Lawn Service, Inc.
- Old Business: Water Conservation; River Sweep Event
Stormwater and Flood Plain Oversight Committee - 7:00 p.m. - Public Works Facility, 5101 Walnut
- Public Hearing - SWU Appeal - 840 Jay Dr.
- Staff Report - April 17-18, 2013 Flood
- Designation of Vice Chair
May 10, 2013
Board of Fire and Police Commissioners - 11:00 a.m. - Fire Station 2, 5420 Main Street
- Go into Executive Session pursuant to Section 2(c)(1) of the Open Meetings Act to conduct oral interviews of candidates for Fire Lieutenant for purpose of creating Eligibility List