October 16, 2012
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- A. COR 00-050026 Claims Ordinance: No. 5971, Payroll, September 21, 2012
- B. BIL 00-05027 List of Bills Payable: No. 6008, October 16, 2012
- C. RES 00-05028 A resolution approving final plat of suBdivision for 322 Lincoln Avenue
- D. RES 00-05029 A resolution approving final plat of subdivision for 425 Davis Street
- E. RES 00-05030 A resolution approving final plat of subdivision for 505 Indianapolis Avenue
- F. MOT 00-05031 A motion authorizing a change order for $32,026.83 to V3 Construction Group, Woodridge, IL, for the Grove Street reconstruction project
- G. MOT 00-05032 A motion authorizing a change order for $20,500 to Schroeder Asphalt Services, Inc., Huntley, IL, for 2012 fall roadway patching project
- H. RES 00-05033 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Associated Bank, N.A.
- I. RES 00-05034 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Cole Taylor Bank
- J. RES 00-05035 A resolution authorizing an agreement with First Empire Securities, Inc.
- K. RES 00-05036 A resolution authorizing an agreement with MB Financial Bank, N.A.
- L. RES 00-05037 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
- M. MOT 00-05021 A motion awarding a contract for $179,979 to John Burns Construction, Orland Park, IL, for Village Hall parking lot lighting
- C. MOT 00-05038 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 00-05023 An ordinance approving a redevelopment agreement with Greenscape Vetures, LLC, for Charles Place
- B. ORD 00-05022 An ordinance amending parking and traffic provisions in municipal lots, at the Belmont Station underpass and at local high schools
- A. ORD 00-05024 An ordinance approving a redevelopment/sales tax rebate agreement with Napleton Gold Coast Imports, Inc.
- B. ORD 00-05039 An ordinance establishing provisions for lot consolidations
- C. RES 00-05040 A resolution re: Travel and training reimbursement policy
- D. ORD 00-05025 An ordinance adopting the fiscal year 2012 budget in lieu of passage of an appropriation ordinance
October 18, 2012
Community Events Commission - 6:00 p.m. - Committee Room
Event discussion - GroveFest 2012; Gingerbread Festival
Foreign Fire Fund - 7:30 a.m. - Fire Station 2, 5420 Main Street
- Treasurer's report
- Old Business - Station #5 kitchen; sleep number beds survey; Wi-Fi access; dive school; telestaff maintenance
- New Business - Requests for purchase; treadmill replacement; i-pads; Station #5 grill
October 20, 2012
Coffee with the Council - 9:00 a.m. - Fire Station 2, 5420 Main Street