June 6, 2011
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- PC-09-11 A petition seeking: 1) Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment to add recycling collection drop-boxes use to the list of special uses for the B-2, General Retail Business district; and 2) Special Use approval for recycling collection drop-boxes for the property located on the north side of 75th Street approximately 1850 feet west of Lemont Road, commonly known as 1520 75th Street, Downers Grove, Illinois 60516 (PIN's 09-30-301-015, -028); The Salvation Army, c/o Mitchell J. Melamed, Petitioner; The Grove Associates, c/o Robin Realty and Management, Owner
- PC-10-11 (Continued from 4/25/11) A petition seeking approval of the Final Plat of Subdivision to consolidate two lots into one lot for the property located on the east side of Saratoga Avenue approximately 150 feet north of Franklin Street commonly known as 4825 Saratoga Avenue and 4824 Prince Street, Downers Grove, Illinois (PIN's 09-08-107-006, -014); Jeffrey Crane, Petitioner; Jeffrey and Melanie Crane, Owners
June 7, 2011
Village Council Meeting - 6:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Convene into Executive Session re: Collective Bargaining and Litigation - Ante Room - 6:00 p.m.
- Reconvene into Open Session - Council Chambers - 7:00 p.m.
- A. COR 00-04522 Claim Ordinance: No. 5899, Payroll, May 6, 2011; No. 5901, Payroll, May 20, 2011
- B. BIL 00-04523 List of Bills Payable: No. 5902, June 7, 2011
- C. RES 00-04524 A resolution authorizing Addendum A to Agreement No. DWNR-090355 with Sungard Public Sector, Inc.
- D. BID 00-04525 A bid awarding $65,946.00 to Insituform Technologies USA, Inc., Chesterfield, MO, for storm sewer rehabilitation project - Prospect, Lincoln to Chicago (SW-058)
- E. MOT 00-04526 A motion awarding $31,930.52 to Gaffney's PMI, Batavia, IL, for the street light replacement, Concord Square II project
- F. MOT 00-04531 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 00-04519 An ordinance approving a final planned development amendment to Planned Development #31 for the construction of a five-story medical/dental clinic and six-level parking garage
- B. ORD 00-04520 An ordinance vacating a certain portion of an unimproved right-of-way located adjacent to 4700 Stonewall Avenue
- A. MOT 00-04530 A motion awarding a contract for $1,676,260.57 to R. W. Dunteman Company, Addison, IL, for the 2011 resurfacing (B) project (CIP Project ST-004 B)
- B. MOT 00-04528 A motion authorizing a contract with Municipal & Financial Services Group LLC, Annapolis, MD, for a stormwater utility study
- C. MOT 00-04529 A motion authorizing a contract for $130,802 to Dual Fuel Systems, Inc., Naperville, IL, for compressed natural gas (CNG) fueling station expansion & fuel management system improvements
- D. RES 00-04527 A resolution authorizing a claims administration agreement with Underwriters Safety & Claims, Inc.
June 9, 2011
Environmental Concerns Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Public Works Facility, 5101 Walnut
- Staff Update
- Downtown Recycling Referral
- Green Business Recognition Program
June 10, 2011
Village Council Executive Session - 3:30 p.m. - Ante Room
- Collective Bargaining Matters