May 2, 2011
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- PC-17-10 (Continued from 4/4/11) The purpose of the request is to consider the draft Downers Grove Comprehensive Plan, which, if adopted, will become the official plan for the Village as required by Section 1.12 of the Municipal Code. The proposed comprehensive plan will replace the 1965 Comprehensive Plan; Village of Downers Grove, Petitioner.
- PC-11-11 A petition seeking a partial right-of-way vacation of the 83-foot wide unimproved Chicago Avenue right-of-way running east and west immediately north of and adjacent to the property commonly known as 4700 Stonewall Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-07-100-010). Art and Karen Fletcher, Petitioner and Owner.
- PC-13-11 A petition seeking a Final Planned Development Amendment to P.D. #31 Esplanade for the construction of a five-story office building for a medical and dental clinic and a six-level parking garage on the property located on Lacey Road approximately 230 feet south of the intersection of Lacey Road and Woodcreek Drive, commonly known as 3450 Lacey Road, Downers Grove, IL (PINs 06-31-103-007 and 05-36-200-011); Midwestern University, Petitioner and Owner.
May 3, 2011
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- A. COR 00-04501 Claim Ordinance: No. 5895, Payroll, April 8, 2011
- B. BIL 00-04502 List of Bills Payable: No. 5896, May 3, 2011
- C. RES 00-04500 A resolution authorizing a sales contract with Smeal Fire Apparatus Co.
- D. MOT 00-04484 A motion awarding $44,800.00 to Rich and Associates, Inc., Southfield, Michigan, for Downtown Parking Study
- E. MOT 00-04504 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. MOT 00-04505 A motion waiving the First Reading to consider an ordinance adopting term limits for members of the Village Council
- B. ORD 00-04503 An ordinance amending terms for Council members
May 4, 2011
Human Service Commission - 6:30 p.m. - Committee Room
- Discussion of TCD3 primary recommendation
May 5, 2011
Board of Fire and Police Commissioners - 6:00 p.m. - Fire Station 2, 5420 Main Street
- Discuss entry level candidates interview process who tested on 4/9/11
- Select interview process
- Select from top 40 candidates to proceed in process
- Set date for first set of interviews
Liquor Commission - 6:30 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Application Hearing: Downers Grove Food Mart, 2027 Ogden Avenue, P-2
- Late Night Licenses