February 2, 2009
Police Pension Board – 9:00 a.m. – Ante Room
- Fixed Income Statement
- Investment Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Set dates for meetings for 2009
Finance and Administrative Standing Committee – 4:00 p.m. – Ante Room
- New Business: Boards and Commissions Appointment Policy and Practice
Plan Commission – 7:00 p.m. – Council Chambers
- PC-02-09 A petition seeking an amendment to P.D. #9, The Grove, for a Special Use for a Service Station and a Special Use for a Car Wash. The subject property is located at the Northwest corner of 75th Street and Lemont Road, Downers Grove, commonly known as 1200 75th Street, Downers Grove (PIN 09-30-201-002); P.W. Brasse, Petitioner; PB Products North America, Inc., Owner
- PC-04-09 A petition seeking an amendment to Chapter 28 of the Municipal Code – Zoning Ordinance, Article X , Use Regulations, to modify the Village’s Temporary Use regulations; Village of Downers Grove, Petitioner
February 3, 2009
Village Council Meeting – 7:00 p.m. – Council Chambers
- Council Minutes 01-20-09
- Workshop Minutes 01-27-09
- Meetings Schedule
- Board Minutes
- Global Hope and Prentiss Creek Neighborhood Resource Center Facility Improvements
- Capital Projects Update
- RES 00-03663 Resolution authorizing an agreement with Hendrickson Flying Service, Inc.
- RES 00-03664 Resolution authorizing an agreement with Blackboard Connect, Inc.
- RES 00-03665 Resolution supporting stakeholder input and public safety focus for the DuPage Emergency Telephone System Board and the Interoperable Radio Network
- MOT 00 -03666 Motion approving a contract with Shane’s Office Supplies, Downers Grove, IL, for purchase of office supplies
- RES 00-03667 Resolution authorizing an addendum to an agreement with ProTac Police and Fire Equipment, Inc.
- RES 00-03668 Resolution authorizing an addendum to an agreement with Kale Uniforms
- RES 00-03669 Resolution authorizing a second amendment to the professional services agreement with Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Ltd.
- RES 00-03670 Resolution authorizing a letter of agreement with AT&T Illinois
- ORD 00-03672 Ordinance vacating a certain portion of an unimproved right-of-way adjacent to 4529 Fairview Avenue
- ORD 00-03673 Ordinance authorizing a special use to permit an outpatient eye clinic in the Downtown Business District
- ORD 00-03674 Ordinance approving a planned development amendment to Planned Development #31 for the construction of a two-story office building at 3300 Woodcreek Drive
February 5, 2009
Liquor Commission – 6:30 p.m. – Council Chambers
- Application Hearing: Alexander Bradley Burns Post 80, 4000 Saratoga Avenue, Class O – Outdoor License